Viewsat and Satfox Go To War

Bronze Member
Username: Worldftacom

North, FL USA

Post Number: 69
Well fellow testers and curious members here's the latest on the war of words between Viewtech, Inc..owners of Viewsat and Satfox owner of one of the largest FTA distributors in the USA. As you all have read on the web that Viewsat has declared war on clones..As published on their website this week they have exposed several distributors selling counterfeit units..one of their largest distributors is named and has lost his authorized dealership...Satfox aka Megadroppershippers, Satfoxusa, extremesats and xtraba (ebay dealer) who has sold thousands of Viewsats worldwide. In a post on FTALIFE Satfox has retailiated with saying that
Viewsat not only makes the clones themselves in the Sonicview factory, but also distributes them as well to their unsuspecting distributors. He also claims that Viewsat is distributing counterfeit Rolex watches and stolen HP Monitors. He also claims that Viewsat has delibertly introduced killer code in their latest bin files that not only kill clones but original Viewsats as well to bolster sales.

See the links below to follow this development:

Viewsat: [link removed]

Satfox : [link removed]

What do you think?

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 338
I want one of them clones to play around with ;-)

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1574
The fta makers and camp coders have always been at war with each other,now it's just getting meaner and dirtier.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 412
first off i like to say im glad i did not buy this unit or any other unit from viewsat this is not right buy the best unit pay good money and viewsat kills your box im glad captive works did not put clone kill files in the bin there dealing with it in other ways i pay 120 can for my unit the best on the market fast and good bins keep up the good work cw and team and no clone kill files so lk what do u think of this boxes you push on new members tell them its the best and spend the money on the best from what i can read this box is not worth the money you spend on it cw600p got it all and no clone kill files all for 110 can this is the best bang for your doller have nice day all just my to cents and im not blaming you lk but if i was you i woud give back the box that viewsat gave me to test and get all others to do the same i might be wrong but i read you got your box to test for viewsat and to get others to buy this crap have nice day all
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us