Picture Freezing

Username: Ashahbiz

San jose, CA USA

Post Number: 6
I have pansat 3500s and m using latest BL build (316) on it. I have been getting this annoying issue where in the picture freezes every now and again and at times i get no signal or "bad or scrambled channel". For most part things work but i quite frequently run into this issue.

I don't think it's the latest build issue but not sure what it is. Sometimes i take the cable out from the diseq switch for prolonged period of time (when i hook up the cable to the DN receiver that i also have.) and than when m ready to watch more channels, i hook up the pansat again. Could this be causing this issue?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1471
It's a bin issue.Wait till next bin and you'll have that and new issues too.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2160
It could also be a power supply issue. With DN LNBs, when you connect some FTA receivers there can be erratic problems. The FTAs most likel to be doing that are
1. Some earlier models of Viewsats
2. Pansat 3500
3. fortec Ultra.
Also in some forums, it has been suggested that there can be a permanent damage to FTA receivers.
If you have a DP34, I suggest you buy a cheap independent power supply and connect it to Port 1 output of DP34 and connect your Pansat to the other output, or keep your DN receiver always on on Port 1 output.

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 309
It's a pansat thing , i have no issues with my Sonicview

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8258
Its a Pansat bin issue...it has nothing to do with "power supply" hardware or LNB issue..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us