Pansat 2700 help

Bronze Member
Username: Enzoho

Post Number: 11
I have a new pansat2700n2. I failed to download 295 bins. Is need to download other software 1st? Cause I can't found the CAS System throungh Parental Control.
Anybody can solve my problem, thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 19
i also have pansat 2700 ...i dont understand ur question....u failed to dwonload 295??u dont need to download other software just load 295 in receiver and u dont need to go to CAS system...anyways why do u want to go to CAS system do u want to input keys or something...let me know ill help u out im an expert at pansat 2700

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Before i download the 295 bins for my pansat2700-n2 is no prolem.Now i help my friend to buy the new one 2700-n2 and used same cable to download 295 bins.But the receiver can"t detect .Why?
The new receiver need to download other files.?
Please help. Thank Banti and everyone.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
What is the boot files?

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2163
The N-2 is a clone so make sure you load the clone safe bin for this receiver. It should be 295v1 by Don Dinero...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Yes i download 295v1 Don Dinero bins many times but show the flash update fial.I don't know what going on?
when i go to the parental control,no second pin to enter .inside didn't have nagravision 2 to enter the key.WHY?????????

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2171
Enzoho - If you can't get into secondary pin that's an indication that you do not have any scanned channels. Rescan your birds and then you'll be able to get into that area of the menus. As far as the flash fail, what exactly is it doing or not doing???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
DING DING DING...i know whats the problem...ok this happen to me to..ok heres is what is wrong..u do not have second pic becasue u just purchased the pansat 2700 n-2 and till u put bin 295 u will not get second pin place..the reason it says flash update fail is because ur usb wire might be wrong try puttin it in correctly that happens to me alot..and one more thing is to make sure ur pansat recevier is on from the back and off from the front it always works...if u need any further help let me know i will help u ok bye

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Hi banti:i fix the problem.Before i use the null cable to download is fail. I change the DB9 Straight Cable F/F the problem is soft.But the meun is use the null cable. I don't understand?
Anyway thankyou for help.I can enjoy all channel.

Username: Mpatel

Post Number: 8
I just bought the Pansat 2700A but it didnt come with the software, could someone direct where i can find the software and also a step by step guide to load new bins, i am using this is to get the Indian Channels. Thanks in Advance

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 286
pansatusa.com

Gold Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 1386
mayer....

Go to future-fta, ftabins.net or al7bar.com to get the loader and the 295 bin, your receiver must came with the cable to plug it into your computer, that's all you need......

Gold Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 1387
mayer....

Go to future-fta, ftabins.net or al7bar.com to get the loader and the 295 bin, your receiver must came with the cable to plug it into your computer, that's all you need......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
enzoho i dont quite understand what u are trying to say...did u fix ur pansat???what is the problem with it now tell me and ill help u ok

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Yes, i fixed up already.Before i use the null cable to download 295 bins many time but show the flash update fial .Last time i bought the wrong cable(Straight Cable ).I try to connect and download.It fixed! i can"t believe!!!!!!!!
Thankyou for help. Banit

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
oh thats great...ur welcome for the help, anytime..need help with any pansat u can let me know ....

Bronze Member
Username: Tata3401

Post Number: 36
Hello Guys:

I am having a problem with my panset 2700. It was working fine (except failed autoroll) till last week. And then I loaded the new bin 295. Since then I am not getting any thing. When I tried to load all the channel again, I do get Level almost 90% but quality I am getting is 0%. Also, my satelite ECHO 8.6/ku is missing and only have ECHO 3/ku. Before I had 8.6/ku as well. I tried to load channel with Echo 3/ku and tried all Disq (from 1 to 4) and all TP (0 to 32). But still never got quality more then 0%. Tried blind scan and still didn't get any channel.

Can someone help me what's the problem? What I am doing wrong? Thanks a lot .... in adavance for your help, guys.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
dont know for sure but there is probably somehting wrong wiht ur bin u should switch back to an older one. THE BEST thing that i would do to fix it is do a factory setting on it (Factory default) and then load the 295 bin make sure u have a good signal, then you should do a blind scan after that is done turn ur reciver off from the back,, leave it off for a minute then turn on, and that will solve the problem...with this you will get ECHO 8.6/ku back you dont need to change Disq and make sure u have autoroll off that will do the trick..i hope this helps. i did the same with my pansat 2700 and it is working perfectly ok...let me know if u need any further help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us