Need help with Fortec Star Classic Ultra

Username: Newtofta

Post Number: 1
The Problem that i am having is that when i go to the installation screen the box to the right(selected satellite) says new. Scattered about in that box is a few other sats but not the ones i need. When i go to Antenna Set up and i try to select the sats that i need it wont let me.....when i do a blind scan it only brings up one bird with only about 73 channels. is there any way to take all the new sats out of selected sats? I am new to this and i dont know how to do much. Any help would be appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2059
Richard: Many people here do not like several thread started by the same person on the same subject. I have replied you elsewhere. Respond quickly.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2158
Richard - What box do you have? Is it an ultra or a classic?

I can understand the double thread since your original one was hijacked, but you should try to keep it to one thread. Let me know what box you have so I can help you.

I wouldn't go back to your original thread since some people recommended you flash the receiver with bin 290T and that's for a Fortec Lifetime Ultra and not the Fortec Lifetime Classic. Make sure you specifiy the correct receiver you have.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 706

Hey Richard
To answer your question, the Sub-Mode on the right which you call the Box, can not be used to select Satellites, that is the reason you can not get in.It tell you only Satellites that have been selected.As you can see the top of this box,reads [Selected Satellites]

To get you started,try this.
1) on Installation press OK
2) on Antenna Setup press OK
3) On the left side of the screen will be the list of Satellites to pick from.
4) Try reading the user manual.
5)After you get the hang of it, do a Factory Setting and then Scan for your Birds.

Nalin & PR
How could Richard started several threads,when this thread at the top reads,POST NUMBBER (1)?

Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 10
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/329584.html

Kavin...change nicks

Bronze Member
Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 11
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/329596.html
Richard again...LOL

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 710

I stand corrected,now that I have read the rest of his post.hey Nalin & PR sorry about that.
I was only trying to help.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2161
Kevin - You should know better! LOL I don't go off at people unless I know they've done something! No problem! Peace.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us