Working Key Grabbers (5) here..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7872
http://forums.dsstester.c*om/vbb/showthread.php?t=82094

Key Grabbers working as of 2-19-2007......

Keymaster3.0.zip

SJ Live v1.0.rar

KeyUpdate v8.0.4.rar

KeyResolver v0.1.rar

Newest VSKey 2.4 KeyGrabber.
VSKey 2.4.rar

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 207
here is another link to get files from dsstester and know need to reg. http://forum.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/327459.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 7875
huh?...a link to here at Ecoustics?...that makes no sense...getting these particular 5 Key Grabber files from dsstester via an Ecoustics link?

BTW...no need to block the .com with Ecoustics links..

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
oops ..... i posted the wrong link sorry ... my bad
http://www.dss tester.com/
jst take out the space between dss and tester

Gold Member

Post Number: 7877
Thats the same site as I posted, except mine is a direct link to those specific 5 key grabbers at THAT site...and U must register to get those files, as well...and those files are NOT located at the link U provided outside the forums there..

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
lmao.. its a "back door link: to your link LK meaning you do not need to register Your link is for registerd user and "vip" members ... Mine is a sort cut thats all. Not trying to out post you but just handing out a sorter rute to get the same files with out loging in first.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7881
U are NOT understanding...U must register in the forums to get these particular 5 key grabbers..they are NOT outside the forums at the www.dsstester.c*om page where other files are at!

your link will NOT get these specific files that this thread subject is all about..

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
either way Lk .. its still a good link and others can get the lastest bin files and loaders or whatever there too. and yes some if not all of the key grabbers are there ... Thats where i go to download files so I can post them at dsscomm.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7883
Yes I agree there are other files and bins there..but thats really not what my Subject of this thread is..

BTW...please do not post files from there at dsscomm...they have had some issues there with their free donated files from that particular area that U do NOT need to register ..I get files from the source to post, NOT from another sites "donation" grab bag upload area..

Silver Member

Post Number: 220
BTW i can't upload in there anymore because my account was discontinued remember? So dont worry I wont.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7891
I have seen U recently upload files using your new nick and account..and explained to you how to correct any problems that U may have created with your account..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7920
bump....download 1 of these 5 key grabbers...no need to come here and ask anybody for keys!

Bronze Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 42
Doreen
IF U ARE A GIRL NOT A BOY THEN YOU MUST BE FUCKKKKKING UGLY. THIS STUFF IS FOR MEN . HAVE YOUR FUCKKKKING BF IF U ARE LUCKY TO GET ONE DO THIS STUFFF FOR YOU .
MY ADVICE IF U WANNA HAVE BF SHAVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OK BYE

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 133
whoa to much info

Silver Member

Post Number: 225
cartier ask Lk if i am or not ugly .. he has seen me on cam many times .. and get a life will ya.

Bronze Member
Username: Rtap

MIAMI, FL MIAMI

Post Number: 74
doreen tell me where can i see u

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1262
You can find her at www.hotties.ca she is girl #23 .

Silver Member

Post Number: 226
well RTAP... when ever i look in the mirror you can have a look ... LOL thats how you can see me .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us