Slingsat

Bronze Member
Username: Fattay

Post Number: 14
Is'nt there any place else to ck out channels/sats/tps ,other than lingsat! I can't make heads or tails out about that site. Theres no guide to help you find anything but ads.

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 347
Lyngsat is easy once you understand what the graphs, colors, numbers,frequencys,sats,& TPs all mean.What could be more simple???

The guide is built right in.All it takes is a little logic and lots of reading.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7911
I have a thread at dsscommunity.c*om/forums in the "Getting Started with FTA" section that explains using/understanding the lyngsat.c*om site

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Herb, Ive found 91-82,but only can download like 72 channels on 91,and a bunch of foriegn ch. Some tps have 99% Quality,while others only have 60%. Im useing dish 500,Pansat 2700a,295 bin,Dieseqc switch. I have alot of canadian channels,CBC this and CBC that, so im pretty sure ive got nimic.Im beginning to beleive its not possible to pick them both up on a 500,10 deg difference.Can't figure out tp problem. If I blind scan i only get Hor,no Vertical. About to set this thing on fire

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7912
here's that thread..

[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 348
Yegerson.
You dont need to figure out lyngsat.You need to figure out how to point your dish.
Sounds like you hit 82 not 91.
You can hit them both with that dish.
9%/10%, close enough.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Herb,My first download gave me several prem/ppv/CBC channels. Iv'e set-up alot of Pansats for myself and others,(superdish-110-119=129),(110-119-105),500,(119-110).I wanted to try this Bev thang, so i spun this 500 around ,and if i would have left it alone after the first download, I'd been ok! But like everyone that fools with this ,i thought i could tweak it a little bit. Anyway,I unhooked my superdish cable,and hooked up this 500,got sig/quality,downloaded.Should have left it alone!Now it just acts like Pansats confused,1/2 of tps are hot/99% other 1/2 is 60%. Downloads some vert,some horz!I did go and read, and figured out this problem is weird.Found ch list,know i'm on 91/82. Maybe best to factory flash,reload bin,download again. This unit out of ram room? Oh weell thats why they call it testing. Thanx again to everyone for their help/suggestions/and ref to good reading spots.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 690

Hey Yegerson
To start out with, try here.

www.gofastmotorsports.com/kubandfreetvchannels.htm

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1981
As Herb said you are 9-10 degrees off. The LNB that can get you 110/119W will be able to get you your 82/91W. There is a slight vertical elevation correction to do.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us