Sat 129,problems

Username: Fattay

Post Number: 3
Pansat 2700a,Dish 1000,DPP LNBs. Paired with DN 303,Have all reception on Dn receiver,including my locals. Pansat 2700a(8.6/ku,dpro/11250,DISEqc #2)(7/ku,dpro/11250,DISEqC #1) (T-7/ku,standard/10750,DISEqC #3) Have 8.6ku,7ku,and only partial reception(13channels)for T7ku. Done blind scan on T7ku, I have several Hor/Ver transponders, but still lacking local channels that DN receiver is providing.Is it a LnB Freq thing? During blind scan,channels only total 13, and % only gets to 30 and just sets there.It act like it is just down loading half,(Hor) of the Transponders. THanX to all that help, and let me say, this is one entertaining forum.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 511
Compatibilty with DPP LNB and Receiver PanSat

You may not get all local channels depending on where you live

Stay away from blindscan, if you can get away by doing just chan scan most TP are preseted in many recivers

Post Number: 4
Question,why can one produce during set-up,(locals), and the other (Pansat) not give the same results? (I still have to try chan scan) ThanX

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 513
Simple
Are they both in same town?
Same BIN and RCVR, LNB, dish
Also I'm guessing the new 118.75 FSS is causing some blockage in performing blind scan causing freezing. I repeat just guessing due to unrecognized TP frequencies by standard circular LNBs.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 574

Het Yegerson
T 7 is now called Galaxy 27 it carries
very few channels which requires Linear LNB
Local Freq.10,750.EchoStar 5 is also on this
Bird at 129.oW. On Antenna Setup you will
need to set LNB Local Freq. at 11,250
and a Circular LNB.

Post Number: 5
With this DDP setup, the DN receiver powers the lnbs, and receives all the locals I'm looking for. The Pansat will not pick up thease locals, and of course is hooked up to the same 1000 dish/lnbs. Will I have to rename Sat-129 or change freq in the Pansat for channels? Is the 303 software package compensateing for this rename/freq change? I mean, there setting beside each other, hooked to the same dish, one (303) is giving me the locals, and the other (pansat) will not. I know I'm a pain,and I thank Everyone For Helping

Silver Member

Post Number: 578

You will have to add this satellite.
(Echo 5/Ku) Now pull up www.lyn gsat.com
drop down to EchoStar 5 at 129.oW.
and enter all the TPs that are there, to your receiver.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1023
I test 129w on pansat 2700 and ultra on same dishes with dual lnb's.The ultra catches more channels than the pansat on all the sats I scan.Think it has something to do with the mapping on the bins or memory capability's on the receivers.

Post Number: 6
I found all the TPs, can you direct me to info or help on how to load them ,and how to rename Sat-129. Do you delete Sat-129 and put it in it's place or create a new Sat-Echo 5/Ku? Thanx again.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1029
On the 2700 sat 129w is listed as telestar7@129w.It's aready on the sat list,set your lnb type standard ,freq:11250,your diseq setting and scan.You can also rename another sat,but is not required,or change the name of any sat you desire.

Silver Member

Post Number: 589

Hey Yegerson
At 129.oW there are two (2) Birds.
EchoStar 5 Freq.11,250 Circular Polarization.
Galaxy 27 Freq.10,750.Linear Pol.
Just add EchoStar 5 if is not on your receiver,
and the TPs.
Rename T-7 to Galaxy 27/Ku.

BTW most of these TPs on EchoStar 5 are in
High Definition.You will still be able to Scan in about 30 Channels.

Antenna Setup
Edit TP/Satellite Press OK
At the bottom of the Satellite list you
will see the word NEW Press OK
By using the numeric keys enter satellite name.
Echo 5/Ku
The rest is easy, just follow your user manual
or come back here.LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us