New Keys !!! New Keys !!! New Keys !!!

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1112
For those... who always come here and ask New Keys Please
Why posting the question, and then waiting for an answer than they could just grabbing them themselves. Or in a worse case scenario when they are already posted and dont know where to look and find them in the " new keys " thread. At least You will know where to look in the little windows of the key grabbers.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR and download one of these!

-KeyRipperv3.1...[link removed]
[link removed] <---thanks to Lk for this one

Wut else lolz if u get tired of these key grabber let me know...i got some more in my pocket

Gold Member

Post Number: 1114
My bad KeyRipper and Vskey links are mixed up.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7596
Either way, this info has been posted for months here...these people are just lazy!

BTW..nice post ...5 links (could add link to keynmaster 3.0 also) to the ALWAYS latest and current keys...

here's the keymaster 3.0 link..
[link removed]

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1820
[link removed]
is the easiest to use.
Sometimes the keys are posted in the New Keys thread here before they are posted anywhere else.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259083.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 7599
Nalin ..U are useless...be original will ya...sick U are!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1824
LK: YOU shut up. You should take your anti-psychotic drugs. They do not work overnight; in fact, some of them take 6-8 weeks to properly kick in. In the meantime, I suggest you watch TV instead of upsetting visitors to the forum.

Bronze Member
Username: Burkan

Post Number: 67
People, for those of you who have nothing better to do than post on this site, I can understand that you get frustrated by people asking for the same info day in and day out, but you need to understand that you do the same thing when you post the "DO NOT POST" requests. Please do us a favor and stop responding to those who ask for readily available information. Or better yet give those people the information they are looking for, even if it's a couple of posts above, and have them go on their merry way.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7602
U let a dog piss on the rug once, then he will always think its OK...U allow a child to run loose in the street, he will think its OK...People need to be taught HOW to learn on their own!...then when they have a LEGITIMATE problem, then post!

U must train and teach people the RIGHT way, which is NOT to condone laziness or redundancy and allow these spoon feeeders to keep posting redundant questions over and over..they learn nothing that way!...the BEST teacher is Yourself!...researching and finding the answers on your own..especially here where SEARCH feature is available!...and these same questions are already answered 1000 times..

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 90
TIME FOR YOUR MEDS.. LITTLE OLD FOSSIL BOI

No one cares !!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
BTW

You forgot to append the "I and leaving" paragraph in the above message..

Must be med time..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7605
blow me...do U understand that, U azzhole!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
Sorry no can do.. I ain't a member of your butt runner crowd.. But I bet ryerson be right on that.. Seeing you a little frisky tonight.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1115
Come on guys cut this out now....wut is this there is no point of doing pc Battle. Lk has been here for a long time n most of the time he helps ppl here as much as he can and he got his own way of helping...if any one of u don't like it than just ignore it...we all are here to help each other out not to do this Pc Battle. I don't know wut else to say. if ur mature enough u would understand and most of all u will stop. I don't really get into to this crap but i guess it is getting too much.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7609
I just administered CPR to a 20 yr kid inside a neighbors house who 2 hours ago rode his 1200CC motorcycle thru the exterior wall and into a bedroom at 80 mph...I'm really not in the mood for your Bullsh&it!...I'm only here now to chill, and bring the andrenelin down..so fuukk off!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
I bet that will make the local news. Couple quick internet searches should provide all the folks here with some interesting information. Then again if it's only in the mind of a fool who didn't take his meds the results of a search shall suffer.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Mc Sunny.

Guy I am sorry you have to suffer through this I really am. But I am not giving up the fight. Long as LK thinks he has some sort of twisted sense of jurisdiction over this forum. I will continue to push him back into is little shed with the 13 inch TV. He has no right to post message like that of below. On any other forum he would be banned and labeled a troll.

U let a dog piss on the rug once, then he will always think its OK...U allow a child to run loose in the street, he will think its OK...People need to be taught HOW to learn on their own!...then when they have a LEGITIMATE problem, then post!

U must train and teach people the RIGHT way, which is NOT to condone laziness or redundancy and allow these spoon feeeders to keep posting redundant questions over and over..they learn nothing that way!...the BEST teacher is Yourself!...researching and finding the answers on your own..especially here where SEARCH feature is available!...and these same questions are already answered 1000 times..

Bronze Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 41
I fail to understand the problem of that post, on too many times have i seen someone post the need for new keys were just 3-4 posts down was a heading "New Keys". way too many people rather than look around a small amount quickly fire off a new post hoping someone will hold their hand and do it for them. Yes i can understand if the question they need answered is hard to locate and some thought was put into finding it but rarely has that been seen. now for as long as LK has been doing this if we "newbies" find it a bit of a bother its got to drive him nuts seeing this all the time. (and no med comments realy need to be said unless your a complete a55 with no cooth). Just my 5 cents. dont realy care if you agree with me or not.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us