GUYZ YOU SHOULD NOT BE TALKING OR LISTENING TO THESE GUYS..

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 164
anyone in this dss ignore and try not to talk or listen to these 3 guyz im warning you guys:
LK
SATSCANNER
PRFRMNJ

read LK post about immigrant that he just insult ,and he is against immigration bill the point is we are all immigrant i guess in some point , so if anyone has a dignity he /she will ignore and boycot LK.
ANYWAY HE IS JUST INTIMIDATING YOU WITH VERY LITTLE KNOWLDGE AND HE IS IN FACT RACIST RED NICK .

Bronze Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 56
oh I know for a long time thhat he is one racist Bastar*d.....

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 130
Cartier, I don't know why you are saying that no one should talk to LK, SatScanner, or even PRFRMNJ. Even if LK is racist, thats his choice. He helps. I've found more helpful information from them then I can count.
PEOPLE THESE PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST
LK
SATCRUISER
PRFRMNJ

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
JULIE YOU ARE HALF MAN HALF KITTY . STAY AWAY YOU SARE FAGOTTTTTTTTTTTT. I KNOW WHO THE HELL U R . OK MAKING YOURSELF AS JULIE IS EASY TO GET INFORMATION . GO GET A LIFE
JULIE IS FAGOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 131
Julie is a FA GOT? Hahahahaha. Last time I checked, I had a puse between my legs. Look you little pathetic excuse for a man. Make sure you know what the He ll you are talking about before you go shooting off your big mouth. I'm 100 % all femal you freak.
Don't believe me, give me your number you looser. And I'll call ya up to just say hi in my...ahem,....manly voice. Lmao

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 975
cartier,go back to bed before your mommy catches you on the pc .It's past your bedtime you little TURD!

Silver Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 113
F*ck you sh*t scanner. You are as ret*rded as Julie is with her sticking up for you and LK. At least PR kind of helps people, what the f*ck do you and LK do? Nothing but talk sh*t to people. It's about time both you mother f*ckers shut your sh*t talking mouths and crawl back under the rocks you came from. No one person on this site who isn't one of you or LK's nicknames like you. Just like I told your daddy lk, shut the f*ck up, people will think you are smarter for it. Here's a preemptive comeback to whatever dumb sh*t you post next...blow me you little rat bast*rd.

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 134
LK Suxit, why are you always on their cases?

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 122
Because Mr. Suxit IS his g*y lover (shhhh still in closet)

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
Julie, it is sort of personal, but I will tell you. When I first started in dss, I found this site. LK and his cronies were here but they did help out a bit. I (not this name, but another) asked for help, and LK gave me the third degree. After learning what I needed to know from other sites, the sites I let other newbies know about, I have devoted my time to trying to shut him up. He has really very little to say as far as help goes and 90% of his ga-billion posts are trash talking to newbs, in rebuttal to something someone said about him or accusations to someone for a link they posted. I've had quite a few nicks here at ecoustics, but others have joined me in trying to get rid of this jerk who badmouths everyone. To top it all off we have Sat Scanner and PR trying to be LK, and others backing the big azzhole up. This is confusing to new people, they should be able to go somewhere, without the likes of LK to learn and if they decide to come back and talk crap with the rest of us, so be it. For crying out loud, the fat bast*rd should let them learn in peace instead of enforcing his f*cked up way of thinking on them and making them feel bad for not knowing the answer to a simple question. LK needs to know he is not the be all end all in the dss community, and his precious post count means very little to me and the others that are free enough to express ourselves to this tyrant. That's pretty much it Julie. In closing I would like to say...F*ck you LK, quit being an azzhole or just quit, like you said you were after the failed "Strike".

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
Blow a monkey Ryerson....Ooops you've already checked that off the "to do" list haven't you. Stop projecting your ghey tendencies off onto me you big old lame qu*er. Don't you have something better to do...like feed the man you have locked up in the basement you sick f*ck.

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
LOL - boo hoo....what a sissy boy

MESSAGE FROM MR. SUXIT:

Julie, LK was mean to me...wa wa wa.

I wear tight pink pantyes. And, like a little girl, i hold a grudge to those who were mean to me. That big meanie LK will learn that he shouldn't insult little girls like me... boo hoo, know ones how many tears i shed over this every night.

Boo hoo, just for that i will interrupt everybody's threads so i can insult LK with my sissy tirades.

You see Julie, LK is a bad bad boy to us girls.
}

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
She asked you f*cking tard, and I answered. Simple, something you and your other nicks haven't quite got down yet. To actually answer a question that is asked...whew, shouldn't be that hard. Case in point, what did LK have you make for dinner tonight?

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
Yeah OK, keep it up with your old played out bs pics. I know they took you a long time to make, but seriously, get some new ones or just admit you need help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
"Tard" who the hell uses that insult anymore? Ur dated, and a geek!

Maybe ur just pizzed cuz ur lover Mofo is snoring 2 loud.

Friggin' Sissy girl

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
OMG you totally are LK, you even get confused like he does. What insult are you talking about? They all are insults dumbazz. I am sure Psycho is sleeping with a girl, uh huh, that's right, a real girl. Hard for you to imagine, I am sure. All you see these days is LK's fat azz and little d*ck in your face. There are real girls out there though, just an FYI.

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
I think the pics are fun, and depict a lot of truth about u - that's why they bother u.

But ur message 2 julie is a classic.... if ur not 13-years-old or younger, u really should go stick ur head in the sand because ur a pathetic loser.

If u have a problem with LK, then stand up 2 him like anyone else would, u sissy. Why go make up different user names 2 attack him while hiding ur identity? Ur a phoney, and u've been exposed.

By the way, my username doesn't hide my identity. I am Ryerson and i won't hide from U or ur sissy g*y friends.

Ur a little girl, or ur g*y - ADMIT THAT, maybe then u will be on ur first step 2 recovery from the g*y psycho babble ur notorious for.

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
You are starting to bore me with your lame comebacks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
I'm not here 2 entertain u - if ur looking for that, wake up ur lover MOFO

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
Oh f*ck me, have you gone mental? Do you honestly believe your own bs? Have you just said it so many times it is starting to make sense? Anyone with half a brain knows I do stand up to the fat azz loser, and anyone who reads these threads will be able to see that you are the one who stood up for him. Get a grip on some sort of reality Mr. Ryerson and start seeing yourself as other see you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
You used to be somewhat entertaining, but now you are not even posting the stupid old azz pics you used to.

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
What good are you, honestly? Just another LK.

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
boohoo LK is mean mean mean to me...boohoo. Where is my mommy? Boohoo.

Wise up f*ggy kid, are u gonna be a little sissy all ur pathetic life :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
Bahahaha, you are too easy fagerson, you say the same idiotic sh*t over and over. Don't you ever feel bad about being such a half wit? I would, it is bordering being just sad. Say whatever you want I am audi. I'll try and talk some sense into you tomorrow. Go stick your pencil d*ck between LK's cheeks, you know how he loves waking up like that. When she wakes up tell her all the mean things I said to you. I can have it out with her azz tomorrow too. She does love you, you know.

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 135
Omg, I left for alittle while and all He ll broke loose. OMG. What is going on. What is the point, seriously in putting everyone down? Isn't this supposed to be a place to help people?
I get it LK Suxit. You have a reason to be mad at him. But why keep putting him down when it is the past? I personally like Ryerson, SatCruiser...

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1925
Julie - Pay no mind to the Children in the thread. They really have nothing better to do. I will say that I am honored that a new thread had to be started for Sat, LK and myself. I guess people must feel intimidated by the fact that we actually know what we are talking about and that makes them feel inferior rather then using the information to learn something. Their lost!

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 242
You know sir PRFRMNJ. I can see you not all that bad. I guess I should not have stereotyped you by the lot you run with. I can clearly see, you are on a much higher level, then them other clowns.

Not looking for a response, nor will I vailidate any, so be the case!

Any one of us should see, messages by you, are not some one looking for personal gain.

I guess you are lucky, you can look and tune out all the negatives or any negatives in [no name] and only focus on what little good most of us hardly see. Thats Great, More power to you!

Why?

Why not.

No good deed goes unpunished

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7531
Thank You for this dedicated thread...it shows that the work myself, PRFRMNJ, and satscanner do is not going un-noticed...we have been here many years and have many years of knowledge cumulatively...again its nice to be recognized for our good deeds and positive comtributions to the newbies and others here, who have appreciated it...Thanks again!

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
LK SCREW YOUUUUUU . ISNT YOU THE ONE WHO THREATENED TO KILL SOMEONE IN THIS DSS LAST YEAR . YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME . WE ALL KNOW YOU . WHEN IT COMES TO THE OTHER GUYS, GO CHECK YOUR SISTERS IN VENUS6. AHAHAHAAH
JULIE I KNOW U ARE UGLY UGLY UGLY EVEN IF U ARE A GIRL I WILL NOT FUUUUUUCK A CANADIEN UGLY SHIIT

REYSONARMY I TOUGHT YOU ARE GREAT SO DONT CHANGE MY SUBJECT.: STOP TALKING TO THE FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LK AND THE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE JULIE AND THE DIRTY SATSCAN AND THE PIG PRFRMNJ
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 981
Comming from the mentally challenged "cartier" thats the altiment compliment !We must doing something right.JEALOUSY is the the best compliment,thanks cartier you little maggot!

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 310
This is goofy.
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 311
Hey RYERSON can you make my goofy blow smoke for me???

Silver Member

Post Number: 312
Preferably out his azz.

Bronze Member
Username: Dssrookie

Post Number: 17
Cartier

I don't always agree with LK or how he handles *some* posts, but to peg him as a racist is crossing the line.

Silver Member

Post Number: 313
DssRookie you need to read more.LK has parinoid delusions,bi-polar multipal personality,homophobic schizophrenia complicated by clostriphobia from living in a shed and latching only a 13"tv.

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
DssRookie

You might want to read his threads he is racist. He made some border like hate crime comments about camels and such. I think saturday or yesterday plus there are some others buried in the archives here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1938
This place just doesn't seize to amaze me!

Cartier - Go get some new pictures that one is getting a little old...

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 317
Can you teach me how to blow it out his azz since your so good at it i thought you might teach us all how to blow it out our azzes of choice.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7536
herb...put down the crack pipe dude!...this entire thread is ridiculous and all untruths in all ways...romper room kiddie posts by juveniles and/or crack heads..

and LK suxit should be a story teller cause thats was one helluva BS story and lie he posted about me, and why he dislikes me...

and I am far from a racist...and using the word "immigrant" does NOT qualify someone as being racists...I may not like all people of all races, but that too does NOT qualify someone as a racist..

cartier...BTW I have been in Iran, Iraq , Israel, Pakistan, India, Lebanon, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi, United Emigrates and Bahrain...I certainly am aware of their conditions, cultures, animals and creatures..OH, and I have also been in "the city" at least 1000 times, and have lived also in New York....and I'm am not a redneck or even from the South, unless U call Massachusetts "South"..I now happen to live in Florida most of the time, but still own homes in New England (Cape Cod & Martha's Vineyard) as well, and a new recent purchase in upstate in the Adirondacks (north of Albany...off the Northway 87)...and still travel throughout the US and overseas, including NYC, while ocassionally conducting my "consulting" business for the US government..I ONLY come here often to kill time when away from home, and to help newbies who help themselves first, and for the entertainment factor, which has rapidly declined here..unfortunately my Irish temper causes me to strike back at those who attack me for no reasons, and that fact is twisted here by the troublemakers, as a sign of agression by me...and also I dislike liars and scammers and whiners, so obviously I don't belong here..its run its course....the troublemakers, liars, scammers and whiners now rule this site..its in the toilet again..

BTW...I hope U all enjoy my posting of the "How to Manually Input keys" file..since my posts aren't wanted , then my info and files aren't wanted either..U can go look for info and files, yourselves..

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 21
WELL! lets get a newbie's opinion! oh wait i am one!, LK says it how it is. is he racist? dont know. but i realy dont care i have enouph worries in my own life to need to start worrying about him, Ryerson,LK,Sat,PRFRMNS, Keep on helping. its done me a world of knowledge. and Cartier, you would be so lucky to have a nice Canadian girl sit on your face. but you never will have that luck. you better keep on stroking

Bronze Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 61
LK Suxit
Silver Member

Post Number: 121

------------------------------------
Why hide behind a new name? Are you scared or something? Be a man and post under your old user name otherwise you're a dog with all bark and no bite? What's do you have to lose?

Username: Noob_with_an_rs

Post Number: 3
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU are losers for dwelling on a retarded subject.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 107
"CWC" not racistUpload

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
Yay! LK is leaving, good f*cker, go away, far far away. Don't worry with you gone I am sure people will feel free to post your c/p's for you. Take Ryersonofab*tch with you. You sound like such a busy and important fellow , you shouldn't be wasting your precious time here anyway.

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
Yeah no kidding. He should get a red cape and be out saving the world or some thing like that..

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
MrPIG i dont just do talking and bs like you and lot of guys here . every week i go to montreal for buisness with my father i stay in sherraton st catherine . i fucck every week end canadiennne girls i like them cuz i only shoose prety one and i can afford them . but julie white is old and ugly nad dont have dickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk around . pig bye bye dont intrupt with me .
long life viewsat
low life LK
TESTING PRFRMNJ HE TURN TO BE FAGGGGGGGGGGG CONGRADUALTION .

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
I JUST GOT LK PICTURE FROM THE ACADEMY AWARDUpload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1945
Cartier - So now you travel with dady?? A couple of weeks ago you were a restaurant owner... LMAO!!!! You are so full of it. LOOSSSEEERRRRRR.......

Bronze Member

Ya Right

Post Number: 23
WOW! for someone who travels, ownes a business.and thinks i'm interupting. you have a low grasp on the english language. spelling wrong here and there we all do...BUT DAMN!!and i'm glad you like street trolls, cause thats about the only canadian girl you could pick up C/P(i fucck every week end canadiennne girls i like them cuz i only shoose prety one and i can afford them ) pfft

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 993
cartier,is only a little maggot.When daddy's not looking he uses his laptop and causes trouble.Needs a good b*tch slapping to straighten him out.

Silver Member

Post Number: 994
So what if wets his pantees,then rub his face in it,and make him lick it up.

Bronze Member

Ya Right

Post Number: 24
SatScanner, your demented to even say that. LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
PRFRMNJ
i understand you poor and idiot . you can owne restaurant and owne lot of stuff not just dealing in one buisness. my father he is 70 years old and im by the way 40 no bs no fuckkkkkkkk around .
MrPig
if u have a complex being great speller . spell dollar and see how many you will get.
when u are behind a screen you can say whatever . you can bs the way you feel like . but the reality is something eles.
and here it is : you are just bunch of shittttttttttttttttttt tha's all. so long till next episode.
LK
you said you are irish. i lived in woodside queens that's where most of irish are and i never heard of see any irish being racist they are the coolest poeple on earth shame on you to call us immigrante shiiit and camel stuff and ...........
so since u are irish with no moral i gave up this dss for you . you can stay i will leave . enjoy the rest of the year.

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 143
Wow cartier....talk about blowing out of your @ss. omg, you think you can get me going.
Trust me, honey, no matter what you say to me, you can't get me pissed. This is the kiddie way to put me down.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1003
cartier will only use another nick,but since he can't spell and is a mentally challenged sick person it won't be hard to identify him. Till later cartier !

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 144
Lmao, Hey SatScanner. You're up late again.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1005
ya, my hnee is killin me,old football injury.

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 145
Ouch, poor baby. Thats' gotta suck. Hope it feels better in time for you to get some sleep. I know I haven't slept yet.

Username: Letsgo

Post Number: 10
What happened to free speech and the pen is mightier than the sword, LK has been posting on many sites, you may not agree with every thing he says but the's still the MAN with lots of info. All you have to do is ask, but heaven help you if it's a question that you haven't searched yourself first, look out. SOOOO JUST READ, POST AND ENJOY.

Bronze Member
Username: Dssrookie

Post Number: 19
cartier, buddy...

Are you off your meds son? take a couple deep breaths and chill.

the people in this forum for the most part are here as a hobby, you seem very preoccupied. perhaps you need more going on in your life.

remember neither dss or this forum is the be all and end all.

they do have meds that can help you.

good luck.

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
dssrookie, i may have had u all wrong - i apologize

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 65
dssrookie, i may have had u all wrong - i apologize

Before you even ask the answer is no!

Honey you are not turning our house into some kind of ghey flop house. It's bad enough having SatScammer and AzzHog hanging around watching venus 4 all day.

xoxooxooxoox

Ryerson's Mommy

Proud Member of The RyersonGheyArmy

International Sisterhood of MS Paint Loco 232
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us