2 Questions Regarding 2 Channels

Bronze Member
Username: Vivid

Post Number: 65
Hello There

1.) I was wondering if RFD-Tv. is still able to be viewed? I know the channel was either being moved from 119 to 110, or just a different channel. It's now gone from the usual 119 I always watched it on, and after a new blind scan, it didn't appear anywhere else? I did read it may move to 110, though it hasn't yet? Just wondering is it gone, or can I find it on another channel by doing anything still on 119?

2.) Me-Tv. Chicago. Also known as WWME-Tv. 23 from Chicago. When I do research on the channel, I find it's actually listed as a Dish 110 channel on E*10 channel number 8505 TP 31s19. Is it on Dish 110? Is it only available under the beam for Chicago? Or, if I am on 110, and add the TP, is it possible to track it? Just not sure, that's why all the questions.

Sorry for so many, as there are more than two after all.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Bronze Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 63
"Though RFD TV 9409 has not moved from 119° to 110° yet, there is a hidden feed of this channel on transponder 19 at 110°"
From http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

Q2, Yes, on 110 now. You can try scan for it but as of now it is only available to the Windy City spotbeam. If you fall in that area then you'll be able to see it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us