Cw600p&pansat 2500 clone are working good with new bins

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 243
put them in this morning and the pansat2500 clone took about 10 min to roll but it did cw wase working good with the 1.35 bin but to keep up i put it in all is good good work to teams cw and pansat keep up the good work fta rooks have nice day all

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 136
Hey, does this Bin work for both BEV and DN on the same box? Or do I need to pick one like Chancysand said recently?

Username: Vic123

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 8
you can pick only 1 either bev or dn

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
that is for pan sat only

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 137
Damn, the question now is, who do I please? My daughter who loves DN cartoon channels, or myself? Lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 245
kids come first lol and keeps them out of you hair or get better box sorry for the bad news i got 2500 in my room and cw600p for living room both box are working but with the pan you can get one provider or the other that sucks and in spring im geting moter for dish and my cw600p will get all

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 138
Now thats a smart cookie. Getting yourself a motor. We need one here. But it's just been so damn cold here in Montreal, Canada.
I'm going to invest in a better box any day now. Give this Pansat 2500a clone box to my daughter and put it in her bedroom. I won't care if she smashes it. Lol

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 237
Your daughter should be spending more time doing physical activies, sports, and homework instead of sitting around watching cartoons.

Silver Member

Post Number: 250
some cartoons are educational too such as mr rogers and magic school bus etc have a nice day

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 238
How about Postman Pat and Thomas The Tank Engine? Kids don't even watch em. They just sit there staring at the screen, mouth wide open, looking at the bright colourful pictures flashing across the screen.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us