Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 194
[link removed]

Username: Sing101

Post Number: 3
For some reason that page will not load on my pc....can someone please put the keys on here

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 205
Key for DN:
00: 9F A5 72 8E E2 1F 95 C4 2F 53 86 7A C8 01 54 AE
01: 0A 5E DC 31 79 B8 64 9B 4F 8E E3 B9 21 3D 01 AE

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 685
I fully understand that new key's thread is verry big. If idiots like Nalin would stop helping people that hijack the thread and allow it to be just for key's it would not be near as big.

heres the key's

Key for DN:
00: 9F A5 72 8E E2 1F 95 C4
2F 53 86 7A C8 01 54 AE
01: 0A 5E DC 31 79 B8 64 9B
4F 8E E3 B9 21 3D 01 AE

I am not scared to post them when a user asks for them.

Post Number: 4
Thanks Jay...i've been reading all of the posts..Nalin sounds like trouble

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 686
No problem Sing yes she can be a pain...

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1582
Jay Laxmi is looking for a husband and she tries to chat up every newcomer to the forum

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 207
jay lots of newbies go and ask for help there. when i first got my box i got help and it was good info so i keep going and asking in keys for help and happy i got it now i go all over trying to help plus there is lots on there for newbies to read and learn about keys and etc.have a good day

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 687
Bruce,

I fully understand that but, its still hijacking a nice word to them and instructions would help the situation. Some people have limited resources to use to get information online. A webtv-MSNtv is a good example of this. On this internet appliance it as difficult to load a huge page such as the "new keys" thread can be. If all would agree that that thread should be only for new key's then it would be handy for all who come here just to get the new key's. Back before the autoroll was working as good as it is now I cam here for new key's. The "key grabber" program's always were slow at having updated key's so I understand the need for new key's. So this subject is a mess most of us would rather see users ask for help only in new threads and not hijack a thread. then their is a few that think that is ok and of corce the ones that did receive help form a hijacked thread are greatfull that they got the help which is understandable.

The bottom line on this new key's thread argument is this to me.

#1 It would be very nice to have here on this forum a thread that ONLY has new key's. That way users that come here with slower computer's-internet access can load the page fast and easy.

#2 All who ask for help by hijacking a thread anre politely asked to start a new thread and never helped inside the hyjacked thread.

#3 I tend to see it this way...If you start a new thread you will see easly all the responses to your question. If for an example you ask a question in the "new key's" thread and then you see a new post you have to load the huge page....wait.....wait some more.....takes about 2 min here on my dialup....still waiting......oh thier it loaded....DARN it was another user asking a question not a answer for me.....hit CMD+R......wait.....wait some more......still no answer......Can you see my point now?

Just my thoughts some agree some do not

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1587
The New Keys thread has the second most posts - after the spanish thread.
Jay Laxmi. You haven't been around long enough and trying to dictate things. Learn first before telling others what to do. There are many posters who came asking for help there and are now posting help to others. If you do not like the thread, you stay away from it.
sin101: I do not know you. You cmae in started a new thread ignoring the existing thread of new keys. You later gave an explanation for it and it was accepted as genuine explanation. The matter rests there.
For your information, the keys are psted there quite often before the two big ones (keyripper and Keymaster posts them).

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 689
Nalin,

Thank for the huge complement!

Laxmi is the Goddess of Wealth! I know you are referring to my Wealth of knowledge! Now all users that come here will see what you TRULY think of me WOW

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 690
A quote from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi

"Popular perception is that Goddess Lakshmi is the goddess of money. This, however, is only partially correct: the holy goddess is also the goddess of prosperity, divinity and purity. She is also the goddess of Brahma-vidya (divine knowledge) and one of her names is "Vidya" - which literally means knowledge."

Post Number: 5
Is there any new updates on the dish network keys? as of 2-01-06?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7445
sing ...if U want the latest keys...then simply use the "New Keys" thread!..any new keys are always posted there first...NO need to start a new thread about "new keys"..

IF U want new keys, use the "new keys" thread,....if U want a Big Mac, U go to McDonalds, NOT Wendy's..use whats appropriate...and do NOT post anything else in "new keys" thread...its not apprpriate and ONLY makes things MUCH more difficult to find things when every sunject is discussed in every thread...thats the entire purpose of a "THREAD" witha SUBJECT, to ONLY discuss that SUBJECT!...U start a new thread if U have a new subject!

Post Number: 6
Well i would if the New Keys thread would work for me but it doesn't! And when something doesn't work you find ways around it....when you go to McDonald's to get a BigMac and the drive thru has a long line you go inside which is exactly what i'm doing since the New Keys thread will not open, Thanks for the advice but i can handle it

Silver Member

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 804
sing101,

I understand the new key's thread is way to big for some users to open. I will as long as I am around try to keep a smaller thread just for key's. As of now their are at least 4 threads here with current key's in them on is titled "we are back with new keys also"...just look around
Today is a stressfull day with BEV down and all we are dealing with........

Dish

08--17 5e 32 01 0D 3A E5 60
09--3F BC AE BD 5D A1 B3 2E

88--E6 D1 EA C6 AF 64 E7 B5
89--7A 7C E3 F5 44 BE 9E 05
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us