New Bin For Pansat 2500

Username: Cybermaster

Post Number: 6
Hello Friends,
I have a pansat 2500 clone, I believe. It is labeled dv-2500. I flashed it with 2500 clonesafe bin. I worked good for a while, but nowadays, DN is going crazy, I'm missing a lot of channels and a lot of channels are saying scrambled. I guess I need to update that piece of crap. If I'm wrong, please correct me. If I'm right, then please advise me where to get the new clonse-safe bin. Thanks. Any help would be appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 73
Which Bin did you download into your box? I also have a Pansat 2500a clone receiver. I downloaded the new bin 288t last week and Yes the box is going crazy. It's not a receiver problem. Everyone with the 288t bin is having problems. Some channels are disappearing saying "Scrambled or Bad CHannel". The receiver freezes, shuts off for a couple of seconds then turns back on.
This is due to the new MAP 57 that was done last week. This new BIN is hopefully temporary.
Keep your fingers crossed.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 857
The 2700 on 291 bin does the same on bev but ok on dish,and bl claims to have the may 57 in exellent shape,think it'll be awhile, or untill another change in the stream,then he might do something,....the very minimal.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7298
U all know my opinion of Blacklist and Pansat...they're all about the money now...for past year or more, and especially since last summers ECM, they have been in the toilet!...bad bin after bad bin, no improvements, nothing but unfulfilled promises....everybody's still waiting for this permanent MIRACLE bin that will last at least 1 year...remember that one!...alegedly thats why BL took so long to get a fix after VS did with the ECM last summer..

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 220
LK, I have a pansat 2500 clone and yep, I have had problems here and there. Although the problems were common with FTA. It's been working fine since November when I loaded that 286T and it still works fine with the exception of a few 61.5 channels missing.
But all in all, I can't say I'm displeased. I think though that I'll buy a more advanced receiver in a little while. Do you still highly recommend the ExtremeView Magnum? Or have you had problems with it at all?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7300
Its a great receiver as is the VS Ultra..

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1586
LK - Here is the funny thing. He keeps blaming the slow procesor speed for his problems with the bin. Last I checked the DN 311 has pretty much the same setup and still processes the encription without a problem. Is it just me or does this sound a bit off the wall???

Silver Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 205
LK, what receiver is NOT in it for the money...why do u continue to bash BL and Pansat...if u don't like the guy or pansat let it be...no need for the bashing to start

Gold Member

Post Number: 1588
FTA - He stated his opinion which is pretty much seems to be substantiated by owners of these. I own a couple and since I only use them for testing, I can care less, but they do have issues and I have to agree with LK, nothing has improved.

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
We pansat users have free tv...thats all I care about...what do other receivers have that pansat does not...i have friends with other recievers who have issues to...no fta reciever is perfect...if there was such a reciever that would be the only one the community would buy...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1591
No one is arguing that point (well at least I'm not). What I am saying is that if you look at most of these threads here have to do with Pansat receivers, clones and/or bin files. It's a fact. I have a personal preference as to what I use, but you don't see me trying to sell anyone on it. If they ask me, I will tell them what I think.

But this is not the reason I posted. You questioned someone for posting his opinion and now when I point that out to you, you get on the defensive.

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
Not on the defensive at all...just stating facts...there is no perfect fta reciever...Lk has a problem with BL and Pansat...thats fine...why bash..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1597
You're pointing out the fact that LK has a problem with Pansats and BL. He's entitled to dislike a product. Just as you and I are entitled. We're also entitled to express out opinions about it (doesn't mean everyone will agree, but we are still entitled)... LOL

Please don't get me wrong - Not trying to pick a fight with you or anyone. Just pointing out some things.

Username: Davpar

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 6
Well, the truth is this:
Blaclist has been paid big bucks by Echostar to insert a virus into his firmware. This has been proven by Chancysand who extracted and isolated the virus. Under inspection, it was datestamped by Blacklist himself. I know, because Chancy comes to my site all time, and posted the screen caps there. If you want to see, and get a fix, go to www. m a xfta.com (take out spaces)

Bronze Member
Username: Adave

Post Number: 44
288t is good for 2500a orignal or clone

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 116
288 is the worst for pansat 2500 . a kid can make great bin than blacklist theses days. i guesss blacklist lost credibility. bin after bin .im having more than 4 pansats. but by far viewsat is excellent.even with the last bin there are some bugs but still standing firm .and i m not promoting any receiver . it's up to the user
so what you think about this post PRFRMNJ :-)

Username: Maxeee

Post Number: 1
WHERE TO FIND 289 BIN FOR PANSAT 2500A

Post Number: 2
CAN SOMEONE HELP IN FINDING A BIN FOR MY PANSAT 2500A TO DOWNLOAD

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 627
Alex,

I just posted a link to were you can get the bin.

Did you click on the link?

Bronze Member
Username: Zibruno

Post Number: 15
HI julie do yo have a pansat clone?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1479
CyberMater & Home boy.
The following appies mainly to Pansats and clones - 2500A and 2700A and Fortec Lifetime ultra
There has been an ECM on 61.5W and 148W and on BEV for the past few days. This has been corrected by 288T BIN. It somehow does not have a good autoroll. Also picture freezes and receiver rester are a pain.
However it does give you all the channels. If you need to see some special international channels you will have to put up with this BIN.
We also have a 289 BIN for genuine Pansat 2500A and BIN 292 for genuine Pansat 2700A/E. wit these BINs the problem is mostly solved.
We do not yet have clonesafe versions.

Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 8
Hello Nalin et.al:
I have a Pansat 2500A receiver (NOT A CLONE) and I flashed a 289Bin as advised. However, I cannot get Zee Tv, Zee cine and Udaya (kannada language program). I very much appreciate your involvement in helping me to get at least Udaya tv.
thanks and a Happy New Year!
Mike

Gold Member

Post Number: 1487
After flashing, set the correct time, date and time zone
if you can't see TV, turn switch offf at back and turn on after 40 seconds.
If you still can't see TV, turn autoroll off, do set default key, and enter keys manually. Save. Then turn switch off at back and on after 40 seconds.

Post Number: 3
Hi How do you flash reciever for bin got pansat 2500A First time doing this don"t no where or how can anyone explain it to me. bin 289

Username: Hgaur

Post Number: 1
I have laptop and can not use db9 f/f cable which cable I can use
Pl help

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 128
289t bin workingOK on BEVandDN
Autorolled OKon both (give it time, go have a coffee)
have auto tp update OFF.........

Bronze Member
Username: Hicham

Post Number: 57
289T, works great.
thankxx GOD & thankxxx CHANSYSAND

Gold Member

Post Number: 1514
Himanshu Gaur : Get a USB to serial adaptor cable. Sometimes they come with a male RS232 end, then you should buy a F/F converter as well. You may need to check for appropriate drivers to use the USB/Serial.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1522
Himanshu Gaur : Get a USB to serial adaptor cable. Sometimes they come with a male RS232 end, then you should buy a F/F converter as well. You may need to check for appropriate drivers to use the USB/Serial.

Bronze Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 98
Hey guys i put the 288 bin in my 2500a a few days ago and have had no problems at all. All i had to do was change the eastern time zone to central to get the EPG working right ..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1527
David Hunter : 288T works fine with most sats except
1. Bev Mainly 91W
2. 61.5W
3 148W
A lot of people are scanning some of these satellites and hence need the 289T BIN

Post Number: 4
Hi
Just want to Thanx all of you who helped me out with my Pansat 2500A to get it running. Thanx-you
Also wondering if you might help again in finding my epg on the channels can't seem to get that going.289 Thanxs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us