Bev drop?

Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 10
anyone else just have the channels on bev drop?

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 636
I am on BEV now with a Viewsat and see no problems as of yet......What channels have you lost and whats your receiver?

Bronze Member

Ya Right

Post Number: 11
got the pansat 2700. lost em all. every channel runs to wait for picture...guess its just me. not sure whats going on. got new bin and everything

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 638
Well I spoke too soon now even on my Viewsat its trying to autoroll.....All BEV channels doing this.....we will wait and see

To my shadow,

I feel I answered in the best way possible for this moment. I feel it unnecessary to explain in great detail a bin that is not for his receiver, how to load a file with a serial port and cord, or how to unzip a file. Thanks

Bronze Member

Ya Right

Post Number: 12
weird, just came back up and i dont even have autoroll on

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 639
ya I am getting it now PPV and all seams to be ok

they must be playing some games now

Bronze Member
Username: Steph_raven

Les Cedres, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 34
Jay, i had the same problem with vs ultra. now its running but my guide/channel info show not available. also while i was step on nimiq 1 i had signal but o % quality, i had to change to nimiq 2 same with echo 7 i had to take echo 8. any ideas?

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 191
all is good with cw600p nothing rolled at my end all is good to day for me im on nimq1 watching tv all morning with nothing but tv all channels wook good but that plaboy channel have fun all

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 653
paatboy has been gone for a while now.....its on dish though

Bronze Member

Ya Right

Post Number: 14
I'm still running ok, EPG as crappy as it was is totally down for me though. not that thats a big deal in my eyes. just a bit longer to channel surf

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 268
OK here, AOV and Pbaoy up too with newest opkey :-)

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 656
I treid that bs on thursday for over a hour never got it to work.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 269
Dude, yur doing something wrong! I read yur post and you are doing the right things, I dont know why you cant get it! The new opkey is at dssrookie as the keys rolled and autoroll isnt working yet on 09 05 (file dated 1-27-07). Power off on back of yur platinum, open the opkey in loader 2, click PC-STB and power on the back. It loads it in a couple seconds, then SAYS END, then resets, then channels are open. Tune to ch.780 for Pboy on Nimiq 1. AOV is on Nimiq 2 :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 270
And if you dont belive me, trust DSSrookie, they have it posted as such (they are on the trusted list by LK) I was PMed a link to this file as soon as it was posted.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 657
To me AOV is low quality and just one channel I would watch anyway..I get plaiboy on Dish so no loss their....

Silver Member

Post Number: 271
The point for me was knowing what works for provider 09 05. Not a few adult stations. Its testing, not freetving Jay :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 87
It took about 2 minutes for BEV to autoroll on my VS Ultra yesterday... it was fine afterwards.

Bronze Member
Username: Steph_raven

Les Cedres, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 35
Guys, i deleted all channels and sats, unplugged the switch. re-installed sat nimiq 1. got my signal up and quality up. but like Edenmen said, i don't get plboy,(780) i'll load the new opkey(later) just to see it work, i don't really care for it anyway. anyhow the vs ultra i working. the only thing, even after deleting all channels, i get them in duplicate after doing blind scan...???

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
Yup, its all about that opkey! Cool*ats softcam also has these channels open (Koolsat 4000 clone, 140 clone bin, 1-26-07 softcam)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us