People and places to stay away from..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7302
I have 2 things to say..

1...Stay away from ALL NEW sites...MOST are scammers and will eventually take your money, or cost U something in one way or another..there are many REPUTABLE ESTABLISHED sites with a proven track record and history...use them! ...there are many new spammmers here and new members (and old known troublemakers) trying to support long time scammers who are popping up new sites daily lately..

2..all these old troublemakers reappearing using old and new nicks is a daily thing now...the bashing here is out of hand...I myself am ignoring forever now the following people, who I deem to be a danger to this site..many of these nicks could be the same person.

nalin ...not a scammer/spammer, but provides bogus incorrect info constantly...and creates much trouble and argues with anybody who actually tests things for themselves,...she is NOT a tester herself...only a reader.

Known scammers/spammers..and OBVIOUS troublemakers.

dsscommunity
LK Suxit
herb toker
psycho mofo
flatulent kitty
kneegrows
crippled war cook

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Saigon, sO.C...

Post Number: 205
I myself am a reader, that's why i try not to give out bad info i never experienced. And bash or no bash, ppl have a choice to reply. As for me, there only words. A lot of ppl could say this and that, but could they ever do that in front of each others faces. That's y i choose not to play that way, i have nothing to prove to no one. One reason i'm here and that's t.v.

Bronze Member
Username: Daneegha

Post Number: 42
I agree with you LK, this post will be good for newbies like me to stay away from them and will make it easier for me to find answers when I need it.

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Saigon, sO.C...

Post Number: 206
I myself am a reader, that's why i try not to give out bad info i never experienced. And bash or no bash, ppl have a choice to reply. As for me, there only words. A lot of ppl could say this and that, but could they ever do that in front of each others faces. That's y i choose not to play that way, i have nothing to prove to no one. One reason i'm here and that's t.v. And LK what did u say about immagrants? Do u have anything against immagrants? things like that

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 499
I did not know nalin was not a tester just a "reader"....have seen her all day eather repeating what I have said in a post or adding confusing info.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1605
LK - According to the other post by someone who doesn't deserve to be named, I'm a wanna be lawyer troublemaker. LMAO

At least I know the law!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 628
I support Lk's post. I agree with his suggestions.

I also think it would be beneficial 2 users (new & senior) if we maintained a regularly updated thread that lists the malicious troublemakers/spammers.

Others may have differing opinions, but I look for good advice from PRFRMNJ, LK (Jay seems 2 be working exceptionally hard),and a handful of others. If they are not convinced of a site's credibility, it's prudent 2 take note.

Not all new sites are necessarily bad, I think the more that exist, the better for all of us. But because some sites are looking 2 make a buck at our expense, it only makes sense 2 stick 2 the trustworthy ones.

I do not know about Nalin, but i figure his reputation will survive or die based on the advice and info he provides.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7306
ADDED cartier to that IGNORE list!

THE IGNORE LIST>>>>>

nalin ...not a scammer/spammer, but provides bogus incorrect info constantly...and creates much trouble and argues with anybody who actually tests things for themselves,...she is NOT a tester herself...only a reader.

Known scammers/spammers..and/or OBVIOUS troublemakers.

dsscommunity
LK Suxit
herb toker
psycho mofo
flatulent kitty
kneegrows
crippled war cook
cartier

Bronze Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 53
always thought Nalin was a boy.......

now I get it why "he" seemed so delicate

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 798
Didn't know Nalin was a girl also. I agree with Kingfish for the most part. I don't get involved in these spats. Only words, and written ones at that. I just like to read and learn. Newbies should be able to see right off the bat who the really bad ones are and those that really don't contribute anything here. And newbies should also see that almost everyone here looks up to LK.

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 186
Just do it already SEAMAN.

C/P in the true LK style.

LK
Gold Member

Post Number: 6061

Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 05:55 pm:
I'm done here..after ALMOST 2 days, its obvious that people here are complacent and are happy with all the BS and troublemakers here..I have wasted over 3 years here (was unregistered, then hkad about 15-25 various registered nicks stolen, which ONLY an admin can do)and posted well over 30,000 posts here in the satellite forums...so I'm outta here!...I will continie to admin at as few other sites that are RESPECTABLE, and which I do NOT allow ANY bashing and BS by anyone!...we have fun and bust balls, but not in any malicious ways like this site Ecoustics!

So , The strike was a complete failure and I concede and the troublemakers outweigh the good people in the satellite forums, but I can say that I honestly gave it my best shot!...I will be at dsscommunity ,dsscentral, dsstester and a few other sites doing my "duties", if anybody ever wants to learn about DSS and satellite TV..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7307
Notice how "herb toker" and "kitty" both use the word "Seaman" in reference to me..and how all these nicks/usernames show up at the same time, all the time!

Herb_Toker
Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE , STONEYTOWN
GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 286
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - 04:24 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LK=Seaman(Hero)
&
Ryerson=Swallow(Sidekick)

Seaman & Swallow.Super Post Wh0res.

...it reinforces my theory, that all these nicks are probably only 1-4 people using different nicks...also gives more credence to my theory that they are also very possibly the Admins here, since they are always allowed to post, stay, violate all the rules, and never get banned..and in the meantime, Ecoustics gets more posts, internet hits, making it #1 at Google, bringing in more sponsors money..

again lets IGNORE them..

Username: Dssrookie

Post Number: 5
Well LK, I'm dead positive i'm not one of those 1-4 people using different nicks.

Are you so full of yourself that you believe others not to find you a complete ASSH*LE? I mean sure, *sometimes* you have decent info, but more times than any you are a total pri*k when 'helping' others.

Personally I don't rely on this site for info, I goto a 'reputable' site lol.

You really think you're something LK...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7311
who the hell are U to judge and bash me?...I've never spoken to U, but U come here and bash me, but I'm the azzhole...Go look in the mirror pal...hey dude, I'm not full of anything...I just speak the truth....and if some people can't handle the truth, then they have issues...this is a Dss forums, not a girl scout meeting..if U don't like it, screw ya!...take a hike...another newbie troublemaker alias appears!!

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 250
this site does have character tho!! My 2 cents is the posts above by LK and Ryerson are right on, in my few months here. nuff said, happy testing!

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 977
????

Post Number: 6
Yes LK you are an as shole. I stand by my remark. No matter what the thread regards, you insert your 2 cents. Don't tell me I can't call you on it.

Just for the record, I'm not really a newbie alias here, I read for quite a while, before I spoke.

go pat yourself on the back LK, someone should stroke your massive ego.

I'm not going anywhere, why don't you f*ck off to those 'reputable' sites you C+P here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7313
DssRookie added to the Ignore list!...an OBVIOUS troublemaker who has contributed nothing but bashings..

THE IGNORE LIST>>>>>

dsscommunity
LK Suxit
herb toker
psycho mofo
flatulent kitty
kneegrows
crippled war cook
cartier
Dssrookie

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
you bitter you didn't make "Most Wanted" list, huh?

bunch of cockroaches, you're one and the same

same agenda, .same son of a bitch....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
( above post for DssRookie )

of course....

Post Number: 7
I've not been 'bashing' anyone. I'm merely pointing out what a self righteous p*ick you are most times.

As for being a spammer/scammer? Really? I've got no agenda, nor do I attempt to redirect people to sites of my choosing. Can you say the same LK?

Thought not. There's one of you in every forum. The self proclaimed know it all. You're pissed because I don't kiss your a s$ like some here. You act as though you're some public service or something, even though most of your non bulls hit posts are C+P from other sites.

I never said you weren't somewhat knowledgable, but you aren't the be all and end all of 'testing' either.

Add me to your little list, big f ucking deal, how grown up LK.

kudos buddy.

As for Mr. Bill, gee guy that really hurts. lol

Keep sucking up to LK, there's one of them in every forum too.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Oh whatever, .you fuckface loser

Post Number: 8
You're showing your maturity Billy, does Mommy know you're still up?

A perfect example why internet enabled PC's should be in a common room.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
and you're showing what an asshoIe one can be

you shoulda better been a fu.ckin blowjob

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
you still there?

in the end,(and in the best of cases)

you're just a fu.ckin jealous wannabe......

(with a fu.ckin little miserable life)

so sad.....

Post Number: 9
Wannabe? of who? You? LK?

you're kidding right?

besides why would I leave?

what a witty retort Billy, remember YOU'RE STILL HERE TOO.

You're a real suckup, if not LK himself.

Tell me, am I on your ignore list ? if not feel free to add me. lol

You seem pretty upset Billy, I never intended to wind you up. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Psychomofo

Post Number: 123
Bahhahaha, that is just great DssRookie. You got both Bill the B*tch and LK's feathers all ruffled up. LK loves this ya know? 99 out of 100 of his/her posts are either insulting someone or in reply to one of us trying to get her to shut up. Keep it up, you may get her to say she is leaving again. What is he jealous of what billy boy? A golden years post wh0re? Not possible. Hey on the list you forgot LKloserking, and LKisanass. Remember them? Add them, like it matters, nobody listens to your drivel anyway. Funny, I didn't make the list till yesterday, when LK atacked me for posting a link after 100 posts. Stupid self righteous piece of...

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 640
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 89
hey add me to this list I dont bash or try to cause problems but have a newer site and promote it from time to time on this site so spammer I am.
I can tell you that it is a good idea to stay away from new fta sites as there are many people who are scammers and are out to "get"you. But the site I am an Admin at was started due to the bs and slamming that was occuring here and at other sites. Some of us got fed up and went to this site.
I say make your own choices while lk is very knowledgable on the subject of fta, and has alot of usefull posts. Dont let one person decide what you do or what sites you visit.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7328
bump

Post Number: 10
Wow LK you really are a post wh0re, what purpose is there in bumping this thread? No useful information here, just you and Billy Boy getting wound up over the truth.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 651
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 417
You are right Ryerson
Why don't we vote for LK to be the Mayor of Sat Forum

See we are Satellite outlaw and things can get out of control
What we need is a leader and real one
LK you got my vote
King

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 653
Upload
Upload

Upload Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Ryerson, bored much? lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
damn cockroaches...........

so hard to get rid of.

Bronze Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 81
Lmao Ryerson. ALways love seeing the pics. LK, you got my vote as well. I've been on this site for over 1 year now, for the first few months, I was just a reader. And now, I'm shocked at how much Bull hsit is in this site. It's crazy.
Even though LK gets moody sometimes(don't we all) he still manages to help.

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Super_mod

Post Number: 30
Hell, add me to the list too, see what good it does you..... I'll still be here and I will post away..... LK likes to think of this place as his own little playground, because of weak minded people who follow his post wh0ring az$..... Trying to suck up because they don't want his wrath, well I don't buckle that easy you sad,sad little boy behind a big computer. The sad part is that this will always be your claim to fame. What a waste of a human life.......

Bronze Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 84
Wow Jake. You are sitting there talking about a waste of a human life.... when you're here constantly putting others down.... I'm not trying to start a feud here, just pointing this matter out.
BTW, I'm not a weak minded person. Once again, speaking for others when you don't know them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Julie, don't start with me, just because YOU think your weakminded..... I am speaking to LK and I didn't say one word to you.

Bronze Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 86
I know that you didn't speak to me at all. I am just pointing out that you are putting him down for being on here and wasting his time while you are on here as well.
I come on here for help and sometimes, for fun.

BTW, I don't think I'm weak minded.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
I'm glad you don't think you are weakminded. I'm not putting him down for being here and wasting his time, I'm just saying that this is the prime of his life and it seems a shame that it's all connected to a chat forum where he double and triple posts to pad his count, my goodness 7300+ posts, excuse me, but I believe that is a waste of life. My 30+ posts.... not so much......

Bronze Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 87
Lol. What age is it that you consider "the prime of his life"?

Going to bed. Got kids to wake up for in the morning. Nite. Be back tomorrow.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Hmmm, I don't know 12? The point is, it is obviously very important to him to be the king of the hill.....

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 177
Warthog (lk) prime of his life... He's in the crash and burn phase.. What's he have left maybe 5 or 6 years. Then it's in the six feet understage..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1678
That's going a little overboard now. You guys can bash yourselves all you want, but that line there should not be crosses.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7333
Jake...I never have bashed U or said one word negative about U or U spamming some known dishonest sites!...but since U started this sh*it, I'll call in a few chips, and get my buds and satscams involved...lunavic will get to the bottom of U, dsscommunity, LK suxit and all the sites U spam..

BTW...al7bartc has already been exposed as a known scam site..mods running and site being popped and working with dave before...and trying to swindle people to buy their shares, while also trying to sell the place when its in financial distress..

BTW...I'm NOT a little kid, retired 30 yrs military Lt Colonel, and this is ONLY a hobby and I do many other things daily...but I have been doing this for about 7-8 years now amd modded at many sites,and have worked with no1b4me and Extreme in the DTV days..I do have many connections, and do NOT appreciate bashing and name calling about post wh0re, just because I try and help here (while I still admin at other sites too)and I have the time , since I am retired and financially well off...

so Jake go Fukck yourself...I thought U had some professional courtesy when u came here, but have learned U are just another punk with no morals, integrity and just BARGE into another neighborhood and start shi*t...well pal, its not going to be at my expense, and U will pay the price and suffer the consequences too...word spreads fast on the net, I will now expose U , your cronies, and any site U recommend....U started this BS, but I will end it! ...one way or another pal!...I hate hypercrites like U...I'm here to NOT bash anybody or ego trip, and NOT to spam either...unlike U, which have already spammed, created trouble here, and now bashimg me who has never said 1 bad word about U!...U will pay!...and in spades!...SNAFU will be in your daily vocabulary!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7334
THE IGNORE LIST>>>>>

dsscommunity
LK Suxit
herb toker
psycho mofo
flatulent kitty
kneegrows
crippled war cook
cartier
Jake Snodgrass

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
I am a retired Colonel from the US Military, who flew many missions in combat in many countries from Nam to Iraq (A10 warthog is my avatar)...U know NOTHING about me!...or dangerous, I can be!

We know you try to run this site the way you want.. Just for your own finacial gain..

We know You have had many conversation between yourself using different usernames in the past and still contiune to do so..

The threads below have you using the names a10 warthog and lk

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/214809.html#POST666486

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/214619.html#POST664129

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/214567.html#POST665132

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/214886.html

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/213481.html

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/214662.html#POST664935

We know you have run off many find people from this forum site.. By attacking them for posting information that ran a risk of hurting your bottom line..

We know that you took a active part in stealing another forum site from a minor..

We know that you where a moderator on tiki.tc which ran a scam and stole hundreds of dollars from members of the fta community..

We know alot about you

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7335
If I was trying to hide something would I be stupid enough to use warthog and/or A10 as a "disguised" nick?...c'mon, maybe U are that stupid, but I'm not!

did U ever think that maybe my LK nick was not working for whatever reason (server problems and site problems)so I have had to use another nick a few times..big deal!

what i find more interesting is U, and how U could easily find these threads (and don't tell me some BS, like the "search" feature here brought U directly to these paricular threads, especially when I have over 7000 posts in at least 1000 or more threads!...

I have stated this before, and I will state this again, I believe U and your other nicks are ADMIND/MODS here who intentionally create trouble and are the REAL troublemakers here, for reasons I stated many times (Ecoustics money, & news monitoring & disruption of FTA here)...an admin could find those posts VERY easily (use of my static IP), but NOT a regular member!

BTW...U also stated U have been here over 3 years, well co-incidentally so has the "ADMIN" nick too..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1445
Paranoia

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 675
Hey LK, these idiots are 2 stupid 2 be anything important.

If what u say is true, then these guys, or guy, is a bottom feeder. Most of the time they can't put 2 words together 2 save their lame-azz life. If they are trying 2 get people 2 register at their sites with these techniques, I doubt their sites will last very long.

These morons want 2 irritate us by throwing stones behind the anonymity of a computer. But I'll just pick up their rocks and throw them back at them.

Soon, they may realize just how pathetic, and irrelevant they are around here. They're not having much impact at all.

They are amusing little minds 2 ponder at though. I've long been a supporter of assistance for the mentally challenged. We can't take them seriously all the time, because at any moment they might p/ee their pants.

We just have 2 hold back from laughing in front of them - for fear they may further retard from embarrassment and humiliation.

Sad really :-(

But funny 2 :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7339
I think they're dumb like a fox... but definitely bottom feeders...they'll roll on everybody to protect themselves...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1448
When ambulatory, a mentally ill person usually denies being mentally ill. It is the friends' and family's duty to make sure he goes and gets medical treatment.

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
Sites to avoid... There is a reason the url's are blocked by Ecoustics..

http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/ (All Receivers)
http://www.dsscentral.n*et/ (All Receivers)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7341
Anybody who says NOT to use those sites, DEFINITELY is out to stop FTA testing and use!..those are tge best on the internet!...and EVERBODY who has been around at all, knows that is truth!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7342
THE IGNORE LIST>>>>>

dsscommunity
LK Suxit
herb toker
psycho mofo
flatulent kitty
kneegrows
crippled war cook
cartier
Jake Snodgrass
worldfta.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 7343
THE IGNORE LIST>>>>>

dsscommunity
LK Suxit
herb toker
psycho mofo
flatulent kitty
kneegrows
crippled war cook
cartier
Jake Snodgrass
worldfta.com
FreedomFTA.Com
Al7Bar.TC

Gold Member

Post Number: 7347
THE IGNORE LIST>>>>>

Nalin
dsscommunity
LK Suxit
herb toker
psycho mofo
flatulent kitty
kneegrows
crippled war cook
cartier
Jake Snodgrass
worldfta.com
FreedomFTA.Com
Al7Bar.TC

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
These are all LK Free Zones. Nobody will talk badly to you, guaranteed. Full of helpful members and staff.

http://www.abadss.com

For a list of the top Fifty sites

http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/ (All Receivers)
http://www.dsscentral.n*et/ (All Receivers)

It's interesting after doing a Whois, most of the above blocked sites are hosted on the same server..Which is located overseas.. If it's so called safe... WHY! have the owners of the sites paid to have their identity blocked from public view.... They can't be hiding from [Big Brother]. They said it was safe overseas?

I can only think they hiding from the FTA community from fear of public persecution. Because of all the skelton's in the closet.

I can't speak for the rest of the pepople gheypixboi has listed. I can say, I myself have no finacial association with any site I have ever listed.. I have only found them to be friendly and informative.. I have also found them to be free of the scum associated with this hobby.

LK (Warthhog) and the people he runs with are in the business of selling STB's. Most people after spending a little time on a site LK and the bozo crew have listed over and over can see for themselves what the true motivation behind the sites are..

The sites I have posted are sites that don't allow the likes of LK and his scamming cronie crew.

quote:

But newbies don't know any better and are the ones that end up paying the price. All I'm saying is lets not misslead people in false safety when the risks are greater if your home base of operations is in the United States.

You scammers keep saying new sites based in the USA are not safe because of Yada Yada Yada..

Yet you all have posted information such as Dish Keys etc on here.. Knowing Ecoustics is hosted in the USA..

This has placed you at the risk base upon your own claims of how to play it safe.

Your attempts to place fear in the minds of members of the FTA Community with this garbage just shows you have alternitve motifs with your bashing of the new sites and it's nothing but pure garbage.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7359
THE IGNORE LIST>>>>>

Known scammers/spammers..and/or OBVIOUS troublemakers. STAY AWAY FROM THESE, people and places!

Nalin
dsscommunity
LK Suxit
herb toker
psycho mofo
flatulent kitty
kneegrows
crippled war cook
cartier
Jake Snodgrass
worldfta.com
FreedomFTA.Com
Al7Bar.TC
dssworld
AV

Gold Member

Post Number: 1507
According to LK, the poster by the name of dsscommunity is a mod or an administrator of this forum.

dsscommunity has posted above the following information for you all.

'WARNING

Sites to avoid...

There is a reason the url's are blocked by Ecoustics..

http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dssrookie.com

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 652
Nalin Nyda the copy and paste QUEEN

Gold Member

Post Number: 1509
Jay got his posting scores from the audio part of this forum, and is now trying to spam and sell Viewsats and promote LK. As long as you are aware of his agenda, you know when and where to avoid him.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 654
Miss Nalin Nyda

I have only post here on the forum and the suggestions forum. Never any other forums here. So if your gonna post about someone get your facts right. I do not get a thing out of promoting viewsat's I just happen to like them is that ok with you............?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7363
Didn't I tell U all that Nalin is the same as dsscommunity...she belongs on the top of that list of scammers, spammers, troublemakers and places and people to stay away from..

she has ben siding with all the troublemakers here for quite awhile..she is NOT neutral...she is a danger to people here....and has own personal agenda at your expense..

Jay, myself, PRFRMNJ, McSunny, Albino, Hawiain, King Tape, etc are all looking out for the best interest of the members here...sorry for the ones I missed, which I'm sure I have..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1517
Miss Jay Laxmi, you are getting a really amusing girl. Did you get to marry the film star you were hoping to catch?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7389
THE IGNORE LIST>>>>>

Known scammers/spammers..and/or OBVIOUS troublemakers. STAY AWAY FROM THESE, people and places!

Nalin
dsscommunity
LK Suxit
herb toker
psycho mofo
flatulent kitty
kneegrows
crippled war cook
cartier
Jake Snodgrass
worldfta.com
FreedomFTA.Com
Al7Bar.TC
dssworld
AV
John McDon

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
What a joke. LK says something and that makes it true? LOL, you just can't stand when someone stands up for themselves so you feel the need to make up lies. You are a shamless, self centered, egotistical, money hungry piece of sh*t LK. You are talking sh*t about a lot of good people in the industry when adding those sites to your jacked up list. I hope they come here and tear you up. Grow the f*ck up.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 83
..............Upload
Psycho Mofo
Silver Member

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
Domain name: d.sscommunity.com

Registrant Contact:
Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Whois Agent ()
+1.4252740657
Fax: +1.4256960234
PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
C/O d.sscommunity.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Administrative Contact:
Whois Agent ()
+1.4252740657
C/O d.sscommunity.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Technical Contact:
Whois Agent ()
+1.4252740657
C/O d.sscommunity.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Name Servers:
ns1.d.sscommunity.com
ns2.d.sscommunity.com

Creation date: 02 Oct 2001 16:50:23
Expiration date: 02 Oct 2007 16:50:23

DssNewbies
Registrant [447575]:
Moniker Privacy Services
20 SW 27th Ave.
Suite 201
Pompano Beach
FL
US

Administrative Contact [447575]:
Moniker Privacy Services
Moniker Privacy Services
20 SW 27th Ave.
Suite 201
Pompano Beach
FL
US
Phone: +1.9549842867
Fax: +1.9549699155

Billing Contact [447575]:
Moniker Privacy Services
Moniker Privacy Services
20 SW 27th Ave.
Suite 201
Pompano Beach
FL
US

Technical Contact [447575]:
Moniker Privacy Services
Moniker Privacy Services
20 SW 27th Ave.
Suite 201
Pompano Beach
FL
US

Paying to hide from who...

THEY hiding from all the people they have scammed in the past..

Given the choice between a site where the owner has his name freely listed or a site where they hide... I think I would run a great risk falling into a sting where I don't know who is who..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7398
what sre U hiding from?...use your REAL name and address, not a fake nick!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7400
THE IGNORE LIST>>>>>

Nalin
dsscommunity
LK Suxit
herb toker
psycho mofo
flatulent kitty
kneegrows
crippled war cook
cartier
Jake Snodgrass
worldfta.com
FreedomFTA.Com
Al7Bar.TC
dssworld
AV
John McDon
Kurtis Newman
satellitetvforpc.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 219
Piece of crab .... Ghey old basturd bashes woman.. real nice guy... and Now he wants you to follow him to sites he is making money on..

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=906605#POST906605

hey chick...I just did answer U...I told U what exactly the 2 most probable causes were...what do U want, someone to change your diaper too!...I was NOT rude to U, so screw off newbie...learn to READ and use a forums before U post!!...NOW I will be rude, since U started it, after I answered and helped U!...typical lazy SPOONER newbie!...whines when not spoon fed and becomes rude...

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=906623#POST906623

crew off...grow up and pull up your pant*y hose and falsies!..I socialize daily outside with many various people (from retired generals to druggies on the street) but NOT with spoiled brat 12 year old school girls like U..U need to learn some social skills, forums skills, FTA skills, and MATURITY!..."awesome"...LMAO..."its the bomb"...LMAO...my bad"....LMAO

Damn this loser is ignorant.

Silver Member

Post Number: 220
Piece of crab .... Ghey old basturd bashes woman.. real nice guy... and Now he wants you to follow him to sites he is making money on..

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=906605#POST906605

hey chick...I just did answer U...I told U what exactly the 2 most probable causes were...what do U want, someone to change your diaper too!...I was NOT rude to U, so screw off newbie...learn to READ and use a forums before U post!!...NOW I will be rude, since U started it, after I answered and helped U!...typical lazy SPOONER newbie!...whines when not spoon fed and becomes rude...

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=906623#POST906623

crew off...grow up and pull up your pant*y hose and falsies!..I socialize daily outside with many various people (from retired generals to druggies on the street) but NOT with spoiled brat 12 year old school girls like U..U need to learn some social skills, forums skills, FTA skills, and MATURITY!..."awesome"...LMAO..."its the bomb"...LMAO...my bad"....LMAO

Damn this loser is ignorant.

No wonder he and Gheypixboi are in love.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7410
THE IGNORE LIST>>>>>

Nalin
dsscommunity
LK Suxit
herb toker
psycho mofo
flatulent kitty
kneegrows
crippled war cook
cartier
Jake Snodgrass
worldfta.com
FreedomFTA.Com
Al7Bar.TC
dssworld
AV
John McDon
Kurtis Newman
satellitetvforpc.com

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 520

Hey LK
Your Ignore List is growing & growing.
I will bet that some of these nicks
are the same person.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 101
Upload

Many ARE the same person.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7412
THE IGNORE LIST>>>>>

Nalin
dsscommunity
LK Suxit
herb toker
psycho mofo
flatulent kitty
kneegrows
crippled war cook
cartier
Jake Snodgrass
DssRookie
worldfta.com
FreedomFTA.Com
Al7Bar.TC
dssworld
AV
John McDon

Gold Member

Post Number: 7413
THE IGNORE LIST>>>>>

Nalin
dsscommunity
LK Suxit
herb toker
psycho mofo
flatulent kitty
kneegrows
crippled war cook
cartier
DssRookie
Jake Snodgrass
worldfta.com
FreedomFTA.Com
Al7Bar.TC
dssworld
AV
John McDon
Kurtis Newman
satellitetvforpc.com

Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 4
Ex potato peeler LK needs help on the war against Straight pepople. Please come join the Ryerson Army. Pretty please.. Free pink tbacks for the first six guys who joinUpload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7419
THE IGNORE LIST>>>>>

Nalin
dsscommunity
LK Suxit
herb toker
psycho mofo
flatulent kitty
kneegrows
crippled war cook
cartier
DssRookie
Jake Snodgrass
worldfta.com
FreedomFTA.Com
Al7Bar.TC
dssworld
AV
John McDon
cashcrate.com
Kurtis Newman
satellitetvforpc.com
RyersonGheyArmy
LiveFTA.com

Post Number: 6
Ex potato peeler LK needs help on the war against Straight pepople. Please come join the Ryerson Army. Pretty please.. Free pink tbacks for the first six guys who join

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1789
I guess some people just don't know when to quit...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7422
again I will say...I believe many of these nicks are the admins here!...this site is KNOWN for this crap, ...without it, this site would fold!

Silver Member

Post Number: 275
Dss Tester has really ben providing bad info and trouble lately. Im avoiding it from now on!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1795
Well - I'm headed out. I'll be at "tk" and "community". If you get that way, pm me or email me.. This is useless

Gold Member

Post Number: 7424
TK is a good site...just watch out for the politics there...the info there is very good...but they have lost some very good people and mods..and they discarded some great info when they changed servers little while back..

NJ...I'm tired of this crap too here..let ecoustics die!...it does nothing for me or its members..think I'll stay at dsscommunity and try ftabins.net for awhile..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
No LK don't leave me here all alone. I need your help Lover Boi. I can't face the str8's all alone I am scared. They will make me peel potatoes all by myself. If you stay here with me LK I will ask my mommy if you can come spend the night. We can stay up all night and play with MSpaint.

Pretty Please :-)

xoxoxxoo

Ryerson

Gold Member

Post Number: 1798
If I do come this way again, I'll be in the spanish forum, but to be honest with you I'd like to take them elsewhere. I've been talking to Frank over at TK, but you are right. It seems they've had a few problems with politics and I don't know if that's where I want to bring people. That's part of what I wanted to talk to you about.

I haven't been to ftabins.net but I'm going to check it out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7428
Ftabins is a smaller site, but has close ties with chancysand and Vortex, both well known coders..its always has files quick and is a very well kept secret..I think with a little help, it could be a great site..it has potential, and admins and mods are all friendly..

Silver Member

Post Number: 278
I am new, but I have watched it go downhill FAST in the last few months for sure. thanks for the info LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 1800
LK - Just went over there and registered (same nick of course). Not bad... I think I may just hang out there as well.. See you around bud.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
You are a real piece of work. Was it not a month ago when some guy was posting the site you said FTAbins was another scammer site. You so damn old you can't even remember to wipe after a crap. Just like when it's time to take the keys from a drunk. It's time someone took your keyboard away you senile fool. Sunnydale nursing home calls pick it up..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7429
NJ...together we can bring a large following to ftabins...I'm discussing some things with them now...its a good clean friendly site...and I think could use some help and some more activity...they have the basic tools and great potential..

I will always stay where I'm at, but want to leave here and bring the GOOD people here to a good site where these troublemakers will be banned and the newbies can still learm without being bothered and distracted by the BS here..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Just like the great success you had with the strike. You so damn funny it sad.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7430
NJ...I noticed they have a small Spanish section too..U could really help them out there and bring all the Spanish speaking from here there....I just want to make sure they can handle the bandwidth with a increase in traffic...waiting to hear from the site...will get back to u in a PM later..if its a go, I say we spam the hell out of this place and bring everyone with us to www.ftabins.net!...Ecoustics has done nothing for anybody here!....screw em!...let this place fold and rot!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1802
I'm with you! Let me know if they can handle it. I've got a lot of good and knowlegeable people I can take with me as well as friends that always come for help...

www.ftabins.net

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Oh see you by friday. You have no where to go (L)oser (K)ing. Once people see you for who you are they give you the boot Just like Tiki and all the other sites in the past. You a old f'en loser. Who has dreamed of green grass on the other side all his life..

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
Im gonna check it out.. I need a new place to hang out lol

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 196
LK and others may try LiveFTA.com :-) looking for mods
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts