Pansat 2700

Bronze Member
Username: Skypatel

Post Number: 19
Hi
I am new to this. So please help.

I got Pansat 2700 receiver. I have 3 satellite (110, 119, 61.5). I did a scan on 3 satelliet.
I have following problems.

1. I get more than 1000 channels, but all the channels are repeated many time and not in order.

2. I don't get asian channel which are on 61.5? How do I get those channels.

Do I new to put new keys, and if so, how do I do it.

Thanks for the help

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1307
What is the entire setup?
What switch?
What LNB?
Location?
Any other receivers?

Need all this info in order to help.

However, before answering those questions I suggest you read a few threads here which contain installation and instructions for what you have asked.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1308
Start by reading here:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/313709.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1309
More info here:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/310224.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
I have 2 satellite. (1st is 110 and 119, and 2nd is 61.5)
Switch is DP500
I only have 1 receiver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
I have 1 dishpro twin (110 and 119) and 1 single lnd (61.5), and it is connected to a switch DP500

Gold Member

Post Number: 1312
Go to the threads I told you and find out for sure what you have based on the illustrations.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1313
By the way, there is no dish 500 switch. Do you have a DP32????

Bronze Member
Username: Rogybe

Post Number: 21
I am curious how you will do this because i have done some experiment on DP Twin Lnbf and Pansat 2700, My experience is that DP Lnbf and Diseq switch didnt work good. I could do it only if I use 2 duals on Dish 500 and connect each to Diseq. With the DP and Diseq I can download only one satellite and when I try to get another it downloads the one already downloaded and I get double channels from one satellite. The dish is good I have good signal on both satellites.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 304
dont feel bad I have a dish 500 and I hate it as soon as the ice melts I am replacing it with something else tired of fighting it..I have tried every switch-no switch 22k on-off combo you can think of with no good results....one time it likes one setting the next time it like a diferant one....its almost funny

Gold Member

Post Number: 1320
I've posted this just about everywhere. With DishProPlus you have to install as I stated in the links above. If you are using DishPro (Twin or Quad) then all you need is a DP32 switch. All DP switches are very FTA Friendly and the DishPro (twin or quad) work great. The Dish Pro Plus on the other hand is a little harder to get to work.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1321
Roger - You cannot use a DISEcQ switch with the DishPro LNBs. They have an internal switch. All you have to do is use a DP32 and connect the DishPro LNBs to it. Problem solved.

You do have to configure the antena's DISEcQ setting as if you had one, but you won't be using one.

119 - Port 1
110 - Port 2
61.5 - Port 3
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us