Too many channels

Username: Casawi

Post Number: 6
Need Help.
I am using a viewsat and I have scanned too many sats and have duplicated (3 to 5 times) channels in my channel list and wanted to remove the duplicated ones. How can I do that ?
Can I erase all the list and re-do a scan ?
Or uploading a channel list can fix this problem ? If yes where can I find the latest channel list for dn and bev ?

Many thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 267
goto dsscomunity theres alot of info and files there to help you out.youll find a channel list there to

Bronze Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 33
Go into your channel edit, erase all the channels, and do a rescan. This way, you will have the channels only written once.

Bronze Member
Username: Minn_rocks

H-Town.....

Post Number: 69
Yuh Julie is right..do a blind scan is the best way..

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 886
depending on the setup you may end up with duplicates even if you erase everything and redo your blind scan. The best way to do this with a viewsat is to turn off the lnb power you are not scanning and leave only the sat you are going to scan on. Remember you don't need to do a blind scan every time. If you've already done a blind scan before you can simply do a sat scan (F1) of that bird. Once you are done, then turn the LNB power off that one and on the next sat to scan. You'll end up with NO duplicates.

Bronze Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 34
Damn, love it when a man says I'm right. Lmao.

Bronze Member
Username: Minn_rocks

H-Town.....

Post Number: 73
Morning Julie..but PRFRMNJ disagree.LOL...i think his is right..he know his stuff..

Bronze Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 35
Lmao, either way, being told by a man that I'm right just made my morning. Good morning hon :P

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 894
Casawi - Did you solve your problem?

Julie - Women are always right. I just try to help with simpler solutions! :-)

Bronze Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 36
lol.......sweet of you to say so. lmao

Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 3
Would this work in a similar fashion for a Pansat 2500 clone? Or is there a dirr emthod.

I have some channels listed 5 times...

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6498
Larry Bird aka French Lick Ind...Life long Celtic fan here, especially with Bird, Mchale, and the Chief..great nick!...love it!

anyways, yes that will work foru U..scans will always duplicate channels unless previous channels are deleted first..

Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 4
Thanks LK...Celtic pride baby....want them to lose a million games this year to get Oden from Ohio State with the Number one pick..

Don't forget Ainge, DJ and Cornbread.....

NBA Champs in 2008!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6518
Most of all don't forget "Johnny Most"!...."Havlicek stole the ball" (1965)... I remember being a kid and watching that game.....and The Garden and parquay floor..been there Many times!...yes Celtic pride!...but No more Rick Roby's...lol

my bud wins all the NE " Johnny Most" imitation contests...lol...hes a riot after a few brews..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us