Avoiding the ECM

Username: Coolgoose

Post Number: 3
I have a Viewsat extreme. I know that the new bin (061030) will fix the freezing issue but my question is whether its safe to leave the autoroll and auto TP on???
If there is an ECM and if the autoroll and auto TP are off, is it true that my viewsat wont be hit. Somebody please expalin

Bronze Member
Username: Senators

Post Number: 55
the only was is when thire is a new ecm thire will be a new bin for that reciver.

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 405
new file is 061213x.zip not 061030.
Viewsats files have grown to be almost full emulation, including coding for all known EMM's Nagra has used. Due to the looping EMM in stream, they've released these files for their units, so you don't have to turn off A/R or auto TP. Additional bonus is a few bugs fixxed as well, including color adjust. More features to come next week.
answer to your other ???

Dishnet has slowly been herding plastic users into a coral where it wasn't hard to hit them. There's a new EMM in stream currently that is looping cards running autoroll scripts. Some FTA units are adversely affected as well. Seems Platinum & Xtreme users are experiencing some freezing. Viewsats fix is the closest we have to full emulation, and it's being affected by this new EMM. I'll have more information shortly and maybe even a breakdown of the current EMM. Nagrastar can't loop our fta boxes, but the freezing issue is annoying.

Username: Coolgoose

Post Number: 4
Thanks wing and justice.

I just hope dishnetwork wont be able to do to FTA boxes what they did to plastic.

So the message I get is load the new file (061213) leaving both autoroll and auto TP on and dont be worried about being hit.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 234
I also have an xtreme. I uploaded the new file 2 or 3 days ago. After uploading I turned my autoroll and auto tp back on. I haven't had any problems. It takes a while to autoroll the new keys but other than that...it works fine. Also...Bev takes a bit longer than dn to autoroll...I was trying to watch a program on bev and there was no picture but good strength and good quality. So I figured, no problem, it's gonna do it's thing and autoroll. Well....after waiting for what seemed like a long time I came to my computer to get the new bev keys..Then I heard a sound and I looked and VOILA...I had sound and picture. Amazing.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6308
U never know what part of the encryption they will target...no guarantees except for taxes and death..

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 202
LK,

quit being a "glass is half empty" loser.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6391
quit being a "Judge"..LMAO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us