Pansat 2700a

Username: Aegis

Post Number: 1
I just noticed that there is no power is my receiver. the time isn't showing on the front, I tried plugging it in different outlets, no luck. I turned it off from the back and waited a few min and flipped it back to "on" but no luck. I bought this thing 2 weeks ago. are you supposed to turn it off from the back as well when it's not being in use for a long period of time? help please. i hope this covers my warranty.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6316
Contact pansatusa.com, they have warranties and replacement for clones if U identify purchaase source, I believe....could be a CLONE and U used a genuine bin...there are CLONE bins for clone 2700's..

U should always use the CLONE bin 288v1 ...NOT bin 288...if unsure of genuine or clone/copy receiver..

Post Number: 2
where do I find the proper bin files and how do I use them. maybe this thing is a clone, but I don't know about that, right now i just wanna get a new one.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6320
what have U done so far...upload any bins..if so which?...and from where?..there is a list of "Reutable DSS sites thread U should read if U want bins...but if U have absolutely NO power, something is wrong with receiver!...send it back to seller or send it to www.pansatusa.com!

Post Number: 3
i'm new to this, but i'm slowing learning the terms and whatnot. when I get my new receiver i'll see what goes on and post any questions. i have the cable to download the files but haven't done it before. the guy programmed it at his shop before I took it home when I bought it. so there's no point sending it to pansat cuz my warranty is with this guy. one more thing: i have two satellites and they were set on echo7 and echo3 respectively, but I noticed that i only 2 ppv movie channels 502 and 533. how can I get the rest and still have all my regular channels and ethic channels I.E. indian channels?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6323
VICK...don't post here anymore please..GO READ...and when U do post, make sense!

U say U have NO Power and problems, then U say "when I get my new receiver"..

JUST say I am a NOOB and have NO clue and haven't bothered to even read anything but "help me"...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6324
Note: If you are a customer who submits information on a seller of counterfeit Pansat merchandise (i.e. company name, street address, telephone number, e-mail address, the seller's name, an invoice showing purchase or other information leading to the arrest of the counterfeiter), Panarex will review your claim and replace the imitation merchandise with authentic Pansat product(s).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us