Pansat 2700 Signal Loss

Username: Enterprise

Char, Light year 8 Earth

Post Number: 1
Hi All,

channels on my pansat 2700a comes and goes. If i'm watching something and change to another channel, come back then it'll tell me no signal/bad scramble.

Other times it would be ok. Overall this is so common that it's pretty much useless to watch it with the current problem.

I believe I have a dish pro, so does anyone have any basic configuration instruction that I can verify against what I have? Do I have to configure my TP, etc?

thank you.

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 862
Make sure ur Aantanna setup setting are right...wut kind of switch are u using ?

Char, Light year 8 Earth

Post Number: 2
I subscribed to dish network last year but cancelled it. I'm not quit sure which switch they have up there, anyway I can find out without climbing up the roof?

Silver Member

Post Number: 863
lolz rumple bf4 u climb up first tell me how may satellite u have ?

Char, Light year 8 Earth

Post Number: 3
They installed two Satellite, something like one is to get the local channel and the other is for the rest of the channel.

Silver Member

Post Number: 864
hmm ok and i am sure you don't know if they even used a swtich or no ? if u don't i suggest for u own use u should know...wut kind of switch is it and ur Lnb...Also make sure to check which port is going to which number on the switch....
Is your signal Quality good?

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Usa

Post Number: 236
I notice that my pansats have the same problem, i think it has to do with the tp changes, and the bin file. as it didn't use to that, it is doing pretty good with the auto tp, which didn't work before quite well, but now does, with saying scrambled channel, then boom, channel appears. it is a lot better than having no channel at all. i wouldn't worry about it. it is a bin file thing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us