New in Canada ( Want help)

Username: Mcx76

Post Number: 1
Hi,
I am new in Canada.I have FTA satelitte receiver.and all programmes off since three days.I try to search buy didnt find.
Please help me how i can change keys of my receiver or update keys to watch FTA signals.
and how i can get update keys.I have receiver DVB DISK qb1.2.

Thank you very much in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Theghost

Post Number: 11
That is not a VALID receiver what you are saying is like you have a reveiver called "DVD" look more closely if it does not say anything on the front other than the DVB sign and the Dicq 1.2 sign then you have a CLONE. Try to take a picture of your receiver an I will try to finf out what kind of reciever it is.

Post Number: 2
Thanks for your reply.On the left side of receiver is writen
Music CoolTec
and Right side DVB and Right Down Corner is write DISEqc1.2.I also uploading image.I realy apprciated your time to reply me.Thanks againUpload

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 143
All I can say is u need a null cable to flash it,but as far as support for bin Ihave no clue.Check Lk's list of repable sites for support file.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
That is a "Pantec 2500" CLONE A.K.A "PANTEC." I use the EXACT one. Tell me what you are looking for and I will help you ASAP.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Another thing on the left as you said it says "Music CoolTec" it should say "Multistar Pantec Ultra 2500" please check this out.

Post Number: 3
Thanks for all that support.I just check receiver again.The right side corner written is
MultiStar Cool Tech.Plesae advise me how i can add file and which files i can use to watch programmes.
Thanks again

Post Number: 4
I just check online this model name is Pantec MX Ultra: DVB-S, FTA.

Username: Kitu

Post Number: 7
Hey guys i own a Multistar PanTec ultra and is not working with the new codes. U guys migth be able to help. Thanks...

Post Number: 5
hi wilson,
Will you please let me know how you change the keys of Pantec MX Ultra.May i will try to do.
Thanks

Post Number: 6
I have Pantec MX Ultra: DVB-S.Please let me know how i can change keys or load files on receiver.and which files i need to use.Please guide as much as u can becoz i am not a good in this field.thanks very much

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
HERE ARE ALL THE NEEDED FILES YOU ARE ALL LOOKING FOR.

ENJOY!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/4711223/ALL_FILES_NEEDED.zip.html

Post Number: 7
i am realy thankfull to u for all that help and realy appreciated that.i am trying now but i received all the time this error write failed(eri)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
OK, this is the uploader that I use all the time and it has NEVER failed me (100%).
PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURE INSIDE THE .ZIP FOLDER BEFORE YOU USE THE PROGRAM. THE PICTURE CONTAINS INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE PROGRAM.

Enjoy!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/4720641/FortecStar_Updater_Ver_3.0.zip.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Did that help?

Post Number: 8
unfortunitley not same error write failed(ERI).now i am thinking to buy any new receiver, I realy appreciated your detailes help.What you suggest for new receiver?
Thanks again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us