IGNORE Kate and others!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5466
Kate and some others here have 1 purpose here...to try and bash me and boost their own egos...but they are doing it all your expense..they are posting BOGUS and 100% incorrect info..their intentions obviously are NOT to truely help and benefit the newbies who want to learn ...kate and others here are too wrapped up in themselves to know or read the truthful info about FTA, and end up passing on cheap copy/paste posts that are either NOT true or have no value or are redundant previous c/p posts..small people do small talk to make themselves look larger!...so BEWARE of these people and IGNORE them!..they will ONLY waste your time and try and lead U down the wrong path..

Username: Pooroldphil

Post Number: 1
LK thanks for all you have done for the fta. Kate (themangod) is trying to wound everyone up. Don't know if she or he is man or woman. Does anyone know? THemangod suggest a he. Thanks again LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 5481
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 78
How bout we ignore you azzhole...your constent fcukking lies are starting to pizz people off...Kate is the first one to speak it's mind...your being a fcuking retard, because you know what she say's is true...go back to your trailer and drink some beer, and don't forget to wash your wife-beater, it has spaghetti and beer stains on it...ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 5487
hey kneegrows..U're back...anybody want to email C W Cook here?...just send it to..

knee.kneegrows@gmail.com (remove the s in kneegrows)

he likes tons of emails!

Bronze Member
Username: Senators

Post Number: 36
ya those people are lossers

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 316
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 746
Ryerson - I've got to give it to you! Great Pictures! LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 80
bump

Silver Member
Username: Destine1983

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 167
Hey,there are only a few people on there that I trust,and you LK,are at the top of the list.The only thing I will try if I do not trust the person,are keys.Otherwise,it's you and a few others.But I always look for your(LK)posts first.
BTW,nice pic Ryerson
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us