Digiwave 5900, 7000,7200 fixes are here..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5644
http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?p=2345#post2345

Username: Cleo50

Kirkland, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 8
LK, Do you know if these work on Kusat Pro2600A. I have been told that it is a clone of Digiwave.

Bronze Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 62
c/p from hashhu

Digi7000 fix(bin)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tested this on a digiwave 7000 and a kusat2600a and works excellent with dn

Bronze Member
Username: Sam_patel

Post Number: 59
hey can someone halp me how can i load new bin on digiwave 7000 thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 5679
use your digiwave loader..I know., whats's that and where?...SUSCRIBE!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5682
If U were NOT so LAZY, all U had to do was click on the link I posted and U would see the loader too..Ftlink 3.4

Kirkland, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 9
LK would you be able to point me in the right direction. I have the KusatPro2600A. Not sure which file to use. From some of the reading I have done, I am guessing: Digiwave_7000_061117fix_p264d_D&Bfull_function.zip. Would you be able to tell me if I'm right and if there is anything else I need to download/or do - I have never done this before, any help you can provide will be appreciated. I really need step by step directions if you don't mind.

Thank you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5683
It appears there is a SEVERE reading problem here!...U too should SUBSCRIBE!...everything U need and the "what and where" is right in front of U!!...have mom call Dishnet and subscribe , after she cooks U breakfast...

Kirkland, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 10
thanks a bunch LK - I thought that you also could read - I was being nice!!! unlike you. I have always been told, there is no stupid question, there are only stupid answers.

So much for getting your help - don't bother.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5685
U were told WRONG!...of course there can be stupid questions..thats just an old saying that parents years ago started because their children would not ask about se*x and other sensitive things of that nature..and yours was PAST stupid!

If I asked U right now "what is your username here?"...wouldn't U consider that a stupid question...the 2 words ..stupid..question...can definitely go together!

and I like I now have posted here 3 times...your answers are right in front of U!

Bronze Member

Kirkland, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 11
Again, don't bother! It is too bad that you cannot be considerate enough to share some of that wisdom you claim you have. If that is what you consider a sense of humour (as you have said elsewhere) you are truly a poor little man! I was looking for help - not sarcasm! Telling me it is in front of me, is what I consider a STUPID answer.

Thanks anyway

Gold Member

Post Number: 5686
then u are a stupid person...if U cannot see the answers right in front of U...U are LAZY and just want to be SPOON FED, like a whining little baby girl..and to borrow from ryerson..

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 686
lolz Lk good one....and it is true
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us