HD FTA Receivers.

Silver Member
Username: Donyahelwa

Post Number: 169
Please list some of the recommended HD FTA Receivers !

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5635
Blank..LMAO..

there are none yet!...READING is a wonderful thing!

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
LK,
I was wondering how long would it take you to show me your attitude!? It seemed not long...
Listen, bud, I'm gonna try to keep it simple here and try to avoid you and while you LYAO...

I have seen NEUSAT SP8000 but I'm still not sure about what I would be expecting from it. Reading is a good thing for everybody including you. SO here is couple things for you to read.

http://www.neusatusa.com/index-1.html

http://www.purefta.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1406

SP8000 is supposed to be out in may 2006. I didn't know what happened after. I hope somebody can give some thoughts.

LK if you don't know the answer my friend, I understand, just leave it...

Bronze Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 51
You may all remember I mentioned HD FTA back in early 2006. Now it appears that Neusat has the jump on the competition. As you may know I have a Tech type job and hear a great deal of rumors. HD FTA is NO RUMER it's coming soon.

LK we all LOVE YOU but we can do without the attitude, we're not your commandos in the jungles of nam....... Thanks for all your great help ! !...... Tina

Gold Member

Post Number: 5645
The answer is simple pal...I don't care what anything says...there are NO HD FTA receiver out!,,,comprende!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5646
and posting useless links from 8 months ago (March) is retarded!...so if some site posts that they (in the future) will be selling FTA receivers that perform oral se*x, and 8 months later , someone tells U that is NOT availbe, then U bash the guy who told U the truth!...

go away son, U bother me....people with your mentality should be restrained in a home with some tinker toys!

Bronze Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 52
LK why is it so hard for anyone to tell you anything ? Oh, I forget you are the MASTER know it all..... You may not want to be the one who is known for having the NACK ....... KNOW it all -Arrogant- Condescending- Kook....LK such anger..... were you abused as a child . LK we all LOVE YOU but we can do without the attitude, Thanks for all your great help ! !...... Tina

Gold Member

Post Number: 5652
No anger here, in fact I laugh most of the time...U all misinterpret my humor...and all have thin skin....but stupidity and laziness, are pet peeves of mine..

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
What the fck is wrong with this guy?? The problem is that I didn't get to enjoy his mercy,yet.
Just get a life. I swear to you I AM NOT YOUR DADDY.. Maybe my dad, but what do I have to do with that... come on man give us a break...

For the rest of you people, I apologies for every word I said specially when I was defending LK's sorry @ss.

Now, I believe every single thing they said about you, but I didn't imagine I would smell your stinky @ss miles away. That was a surprise!!

I hope you can find your dignity somewhere else.

By the way, thanks to you Tina, and you're absolutely right about the abuse thing. Somebody like this guy very happy to see the internet at the time having a radio was an achievement back in his days... But as WE realize that his end is sooner than most of us... I TRULY understand his anger. So I think he is trying to run away from the fact he is going to die.... really sorry to say that, but let's face it; he is going to die earlier than most of us on this website. Tina, do you know that

he is old, he said that one time, and maybe he is trying to get his glasses to see what I'm writing here, his eye site is fading too??...

Don't get mad LK, I would feel the same way, except I would stay in church instead... Try it I heard it works for a lot of old people in your age...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5654
Bite me ...both of U tards!...I'm too old to play fagg games with children or adults with child mentalities....done with ya both!...go play with each other..U both are really ignorant and get off on stroking each other..

BTW..tina girl, I know a parrot that is NOT as redundant as U...

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
Mr. LK we like you. Thank you you you... you r good big military retard, I mean retired gentleman. Thank you and goodbye.
I promise you you'll be remembered just give your grandsons your access here so they can tell us the time. Then, we can do our obligatory and give them our deep condolences... for you to leave us that soon. I'm so sorry starting from today....

Gold Member

Post Number: 5658
My grandchildren actually do come here (11-12)..and think U are a tard!..and my sons (29-30) come here and KNOW U are a tard..but they are all smart enough to know that this is just an entertainment site, and they use REAL DSS sites for info....they all love my humor and your stupidity to it....LMAO

in fact we are having a 3 way now about this...they tell me I shouldn't make U look so stupid and to lighten up on U and your shortfalls..they are all seriously pissing in there pants at how I pull your chain!

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
Ok we love you too..

Bronze Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 43
I hope no one tell CWC about this thread!!! Iraq will look like playground!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us