Pansat 3500SD Help

Username: Jnp25

Post Number: 7
I hope someone can help me with my issue. I have PANSAT 3500 SD. I have done everything right from putting the latest Bin file in Code Backup folder, entering the latest DishNetworks keys. And then scanning the Echo3 satellite for the channels, but i am not getting any indian channels. I am getting some PPV channels, but nothing sort of indian channels. Can someone please help? Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 607
check lyngsat*com to find out on which satellite are your indian channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Jagga

Post Number: 13
How do I set this frequncies to get those indian chennels listed in

lyngsat*com
Please provide instructions
thanks,

Silver Member

Post Number: 612
Lyngsat is a site that provides a mapping of channels to transponders on specifig satellites. Just try to look on any of the three DN satellites for you channel: 61.5, 110, 119. When you find your channel make sure your lnb is aimed at that sat.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 782
Jason - Verify this but I think Echo 9 (121w) has the indian channels. Not sure since I don't know the specific channels Jay is looking for. Didn't see any on Echo 3 which is probably why he didn't get any when he scanned. For Echo 9 you need a Linear LNB.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 783
I'm going to set up 121 in the next couple of days and I'll let you guys know what's on that bird. I have no experience with that sat because I used to live in the Caribbean and that was out of reach for us.

Silver Member

Post Number: 620
You're probably correct, Prf, about the Indian channels being on 121, as that sat usually has internation stuff. I don't know the names of channels either. Do get back to us when you have your linear hooked up. I'd hook up one on my dish, but it's a real pain because I have a toroid.

Jay, go to this link:
http://www.lyngsat*com/echo9ia13.html
(replace * with a dot)

can verify for us, if your indian channels are in that list?

Silver Member

Post Number: 623
Jay, my co-worker confirmed there are 4 indian channels on sat 121 (tp3). So you will have to do what Prf said: get yourself a linear lnb and tie wrap it to your 119 sat's lnb. Don't forget to program that extra satellite into your receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 182
Hey Jay
Here is a list of TPs & Channels from Echo 9 @ 121.o.W.
TP 15 Channel
TVASA 788
SET 789

TP 16
AAJTK 794
HT 813

TP 18

SAMAY 798

TP 29

ZEETV 787
ZCINE 790
B4U 791

Username: Jnp25

Post Number: 9
Thanks Kavin...Just one question...What would i be doing wrong if i scan those TP from Echo 9 and unable to get those channels.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us