This is a great help site but nobody helps

Bronze Member
Username: Youngdragun

Somewhere in the usa, Usa Usa

Post Number: 11
posted question earlier but i quess this is the wrong site to ask qustions.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 725
READ - That is a basic quetion and you need to learn if you are going to be in this hobby. Load the latest bin and you will solve the problem.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
you know i'm tired of everyone saying to read when i have read ,habe gone to many a different fta site and still time to time have a problem that no one either knows how oto fix and writes
"YOU NEED TO READ" or st plain out does not want to help. if i had been asked by someone for help guess wjhat i would help. and yes i have the latest bin 283t for pansat 2500a but i have a progblem thagt i just want some help with or advise. all it takes is for someone to answer the question which would take only a brief moment instead of slamming someone. thank tyou in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 64
lick my nuts you fcuking whine hole...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
sorry but your mother is already there.look fa_g don't slam people its poeple like you that cripple sites like this with your ho_mosexual fantasies

Bronze Member
Username: Lynchmob450

Post Number: 40
Yo dragun....honestly, the warc0ck is not your typical user of this site (he's just frustrated with his little pecker!). Actually, whenever i have had questions, people have been VERY helpful.

Sometimes, it just takes a little patience. And maybe the wrong people have looked at your questions. I know for a fact that people like Nalin Nayda and The One have bent backwards to try to help people on this site.

Show a little more patience...and try not to start a thread that makes you a sitting target as you have here.

Good luck!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
thank you for your comments but i like to keep my questions simple and to the point the problem is that some people here have no lives and get a kick out of telling someone something they find clever or victisous. i am not a newbie to this in anyway just looking for a quick help out from a fellow hobbist but i forgot where i am and how people on this site react. but that is ok i have very thick skin and and always willing to read what talented new phrases people try and come up with. but i am in need of help with my box stiuation if you can lend a helpful solution. thank you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Dragun...i'd help you, but you'd be in big trouble if you were to accept help from me. I'm not just a newbie, but also lack technical expertise to be able to help with sats. Sorry, bro!

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 68
get a room youngfag and zamud towelhead...nobody wants to listen to you 2 hommo's talk about your personal life..STFU and take it to MSN...fcuking fruitcakes...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
I do recommend you sending a PM to The One. He's very knowledgable!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
thank you Zamud. I appreciate the want to help deeply. As for crippled co_ck remember that Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean that other men do or will.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Oh Zamud if you ever need help just look me up and i will be more than happy to help. one site that i can say would be helpful for programs and such is total_fta.com. Take care.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Curious what is ROTF an abbreveation for, Reaching Out To Fa_gs. Just wondering. Thank you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us