Dish Newbie - looking for bins

Username: Pearlwhite

Post Number: 1
Hello there, I am new to all this and I was hoping to get some help on where to find Dish Network (echostar) Bin files? I have the Extreme Hu 3.5a program and use the Mikobu series 11 Detonator (old) My card is rom102/103.

Not sure what the next step is...I assume if I find the bin file it will auto-roll onto Extreme Hu?

Any advice will be appreciated...

I can't find a bin file for dish-echostar anywhere:-( If you know where to find this I would be greatful

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

Post Number: 175
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5126
sarah...Extreme HU was a DirecTv program, not used in almost 3 years!...U have alot of reading to do..card testing doesn't use "bins"...and that hardware is obsolete too, without modification..

go to www.kickinchicken.org. register and start reading!

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
On a happier note, i could sell u my directv receiver and hu card for very, very cheap :-)

Username: Pearlwhite

Post Number: 2
LOL, oh my god!!! That is too funny, well my friend said he used that stuff when he used to do Sat stuff but....omg!!! 3 years... Ok, well, I have the dish311 receiver with programed card...Is there another program out there that you can think of to replace HU? Can I still work with this mikobu series? Thanks for your info!

cheers:-)

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5128
go to www.kickinchicken.org register and start reading!

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
Upload

Username: Nynydre

Post Number: 5
Can someone please send the correct loader and bin for the pansat 2500a. I keep downloading the
loader(BL1.4) but it doesnt have a download button. Josm234@yahoo.com. Thank You in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 550
andre flores ...USE THIS BIN 2500a 283t
GTRom STB Updater V.2.1b and factory bin 2500A
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/
and BL1.4 u see "WRITE BIN"that is download button..GO IN THAT LINK GET YOUR STUFF IT VERY EASY...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us