Fortec Classic lifetime !! How to set Auto-roll off

Bronze Member
Username: Djibo75

Post Number: 47
Hi guys,

I have somme probleme to set auto-roll of, because i dont find-it, Where is it ?

cordially

Bronze Member
Username: Spiritme

Post Number: 32
Classic NA dont have this option i guess :-(

Username: Sekhem

Post Number: 9
on the classic NA, there is no options on cutting off the auto-roll. The reciever updated fine with no problems though. Still coming up slow on the channels. If you have any problems, just reboot the box from the back of the reciever and the updated keys should come up.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Hi Lee

still no picture, Where is the problem

Post Number: 10
I had rebooted my reciever and the auto-roll went up fine with the DB on the 5th key in the first line of the keycode. I have the 10/20 bin and i am looking at it right now. Try going to the 5th key and change it to the DB on the first line of keys on the updated keys and set it up still with the auto-roll on and it should be up. The 10/20 bin is still good.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Hi Lee,

I try about everyhing, but, still No pictures.

Lee any idea

Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I know that the keys are working good for DN on my reciever. If you are using bev, it might be different. Try factory default, then try to let it roll for a couple of minutes. If it do not go, put in the keys manually from the updated keycode list.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
on the default for the keycode for bev, someone on totalfta.com tried it and it worked. set default key for the keycode for bev and let it roll. you have to playwith these fortec classic NA since they do no have autoroll cut off feature like the other recievers. thedefault key starts it off fresh.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Thanks Lee, your are really Gentle man. So I am going to try this option (seting the default key, in Nagravision). By the way, among the thing which I tested, I re-flashed my Receiver by using the 1020, but no more results ..

So kow I put the default key, and I am waiting

Cordially Man

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5093
Default key is the key that was current on 10-20 or whenever bin was released..and if U manually enter the new keys, it'll probably change the 5th digit again, since U cannot shut off the autoroll..but listen to others and try it...he said it works for him..cannot understand how BUT..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
LK, I think you're right, no more results
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us