VOTE HERE -- LK (REAL HELPING) & NALIN NYDA (BOGUS,STUPID AND A COPY CAT)

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 240
VOTE HERE GUYS. I HATE NALIN. HE IS STUPID A*S KISSER. COPIES OTHER PPL POST AND PUTS HIS NAME AND THINKS HE IS A KING. STUPID AND BOGUS. nALIN IS FULL OF SH*T!!

MY VOTE GOES TO LK !!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4730
There should be no voting or whatever...anyone that can help , should help!...BUT they shouldn't tell others NOT to post help and leave....or should NOT tell people to not listen to me....and they could post more factual info and less copy/pastes from me, who they tell to leave!...I don't give a rats azz about power, I had enough my whole life...I relax now and try ONLY to help whoever I can....and I know there are others here smarter than me (but its not Nalin or The One), and I noticed how they, the very smart ones, keep quiet and to themselves and post rarely or ocassionally,but have been around here awhile...those are the really smart ones..

Bronze Member
Username: Dave_singh

Post Number: 48
my vote goes to lk

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 624
LK - That's the reason I migrated to the the spanish thread. Got tired of those two arguing my every post and questioning facts.

I'm with you!

Silver Member

Post Number: 241
v all support lk instead of that one and nalin!!~

Gold Member

Post Number: 4732
PRFRMNJ...nice to see U...I was wondering why U posted ONLY in the Spanish threads..U have MUCH to offer everyone...its too bad, but I can understand your decision about that..I do remember when Nalin and her/his puppy dog "The One" giving U grief and BS every time U posted...in fact, if I remember correctly we both found Nalin continually posting bogus info and argumentative and confronted Nalin about it, a few months past..well again nice to see U...and my golf game still sucks, but I have fun anyways...and my fish and blue crab catches are increasing along with my beer intake...LOL...love retirement..

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 352
I think Nalin and LK are both very helpful i just have something to say though.... it doesn't matter if one question is asked 800 times on different forums the answer to that question will remail the same everytime, it just has to be answered 800 times and Nalin might have just copied and pasted LK's post becuase he might not wanted to write things again and again...LK just made it a big deal about it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4734
U do the same thing as Nalin..U are CLONES!...and his/her puppy dog!...stop the BS!...this is NOT ONLY about copy/pastes!

Silver Member

Post Number: 353
well thats the only thing you talk about when you complain about Nalin everytime like a kindergarten kid!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 354
Well guess what i see alot of puppies that you have got in this thread WOW... what a collection keep it going i will stop by to buy one when you grow up woof woof!!!

Username: Bosco

Post Number: 1
LK YOU ARE THE MAN. THANK YOU FOR BEING AVAILABLE. AND ALWAYS POSTING THE TRUE FACTS. THAT ALWAYS WORKS FOR ME.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4739
The One..These are NOT puppies or followers, but just regular members posting their opinions, which they are entitled to..we all know that bothers U and Nalin, when others post anything!

This is my last communication with Nalin and The One....they are on my "IGNORE" list.....they are boring me with their childish behavior..

Silver Member

Post Number: 242
i appreciate ur decision, lets all put nalin and one on our ignore list too!!
THE ONE listen up bit*ch. V r no puppies , v appreciate the work done by ppl. Wen i joined here i did not know shi+t bout FTA. used to pay ppl to do simple programming but now due to FELLOW MEMBERS LIKE LK i am helpin other ppl now.
NALIN IS ONE A*SS which only does copy paste and CHECK PPL GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKE>

SO FU+K OFF!! ANND DONT BOTHER ECOUSTICS !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted_2tv

Post Number: 26
MY VOTE GOES TO LK !! the other two Suck. I can copy and paste also as well as they can :-) .. doesn't take a Gold member to figure that out nore a silver or bronze member. Newbies beware... some poeple in here like to bash the older members , only because they don't know any thing or they don't know any better. So do youselves a favor and don't listen to NALIN or The One and many others in her too. As you read the post you will see what goes on in this forum and you will come to reconize who the others are . LK is a very fine Man.
P.S. Don't go by my 26 posts ... I myself use to be a silver member .But changed my nick because of all the BS that goes on in here .

Silver Member

Post Number: 355
Go back to school people and learn how to behave if no school takes you in, here is my number call me up and i will teach you how to respect others 969-6969 and pannu never talked to you b4 and never will so stay out of this cuz i know you are LK's bit*ch and will stay in his @$$ for you whole life Peace!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 42
doreen,dj,addicted2tv,
you create your own problems
LMAO!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 625
LK - Yeah, but I do monitor the threads and try to post every now and then. Just not into the BS them two bring.
By the way my golf game improves the more I drink (I think it's because I can't add after a while)... LOL Yeap - Love that retirement as well...

Bronze Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 43
by the way this is a BS thread

Bronze Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 53
Can you gays get alone this is not good.

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 167
I vote for LK. He is the best.

Bronze Member
Username: Hackdark

Post Number: 22
My vote is to LK

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 452
addicted2CracK go home Daddy waiting...LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
SON OF A B+ITCH IS THE ONE!!!
MOTHER+FU+KR ONE!!!\
U AND NALIN PROBABLY HUMP ON EACH OTHER U SON OF A BI+TCH!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 17
we donot have to vote they all good and help everbody

Silver Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 116
Nalin sucks big dick

and The One takes it up his azz

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 122
Hey Mr. Bill
What kind of language is this ?
How can you say these things?
I will bet that you don't even know these people.
Words like these only show others what kind of person you are.
The only thing that I need to say about The One and Nalin is that I read where they always try to help someone whithout trying to make themselves look SMART and the other people look STUPID. That is all I have to say.

Username: Lolol

Post Number: 5
I have to agree with Kevin...THE ONE AND NALIN
are the only two personnel who knows stuff about FTAs

Bronze Member
Username: Bjalt

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 79
i don't vote for anyone. I don't pay attention to the nick. If the post looks like it will further my knowledge of FTA I read it. It didn't take more than a couple of weeks of reading this board to be able to decern which posts were useful. if the post is someone blabbing about board politics I skip to the next post (sort of like like ignore with fuzzy logic).

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

Post Number: 38
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
but guys look at the one and nalin!!
i tried talkin to nalin nicely once but he is on some power trip.
So i dont give a sh+it!! i am here to learn which LK and lots of other ppl help me to do!!

Bronze Member
Username: Tort

Post Number: 67
I vote for timeless BIN for my FTA!

BTW.Where is THE UKRAINE stupid OLEG? with his c0nd0m "EURO 2006 FILTER"!!!

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 459
I VOTE FOR "Ryerson" THE KING OF SNL..

Bronze Member
Username: Fidarahman

Post Number: 67
h**p://www.blu-haze.net/potd/th.1567.jpg

Username: Evilnip

Post Number: 8
you guys really crack me up,i joined this site recently,you all have been helpful,CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? LMAO!

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2392
I vote for me. I can?

Bronze Member

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 633
I have to admit, that's a heck of ballot! LMFAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 246
YES EVA U CAN VOTE FOR URSELF!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 201
The whole thread is waste of time. Who cares about who ?????? As LK said. Help if you can and don't blame for a free help ....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4754
Lets stop the BS and put aside your ego's and start helping people!

Bronze Member
Username: Labait

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Umm i know i am new, but isnt that what the site is mostly about? ya making a few new friends is cool, learning new things is great! but realy does it matter all that much...we all know were the info is coming from originally so as long as we all know it just doesnt matter

Bronze Member
Username: Karla

Canada

Post Number: 66
my vote goes for LK, he's kinda of rude but he alwayas help me whenever I needed it

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 250
There are nice and helpful people in this forum, as well as a$holes!
PRFRMNJ is just one of the good people , and had never seen bashed anyone. I've seen/read a lot of his posts in spanish section and how he helped others - clueless or not.
I could understand & don't blame him for limiting his post in this Sat-forum.
PEOPLE THAT DOES NOT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, SHOULD STFU, to keep the nice guys, and the "know how" guys stay around...
Just my 2 cents oppinion...

Bronze Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 86
My full support is for Nalin and The One. I have reasons for that:
1. They are always helpful and supportive.
2. They respond to your problem promptly.
3. They treat new people necely and stay calm with them, who sometimes ask silly questions
3. On top of everything, they do not have attitude problem.

So Nalin and The One, you guys are the best. Keep it up. I hope you guys will be around for long time and help people. God bless you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us