Fortec lifetime ultra help please

Bronze Member
Username: Shacck

Post Number: 14
first of all im not familiar with this fortectstar lifetime ultra. Its my sister's own and i'm trying to load the latest bin file on it. dont know the specs on the cable needed but i'm using the same cable i would use to load a pansat 2500?
I am also leaving the power on the same way while loading?
I am using black list loader but when i hit write bin ... nothing happens. can some one help please.. plus what is the latest file and is auto roll up on it?

Silver Member
Username: El_chido

Post Number: 128
UHHHHHHHH
I DONT KNOW

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 109
The 281t bin is autoroll and safe for all FLU...

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 194
Hello Oneil,

DO NOT use blacklist uploader. It's works for Pansats. It also works for some Fortec Lifetime Ultras, but just don't use it. Go to www.fortecstar.com and download the original loader for Fortec Lifetime Ultra.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 639
If you are using a modified BL bin, your best bet is to use a BL Loader...

All of the bins coming out for Fortecs are modified BL bins by ChancySand...

What these bins do is turn your Fortecs into Pansats 2500.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4767
Go to the "reputable DSS sites" therad and pick a site and then use That site..they have all the bins and manuals U mneed..we do NOT have them here..

BTW...the Fortec Ultra does use the same cable as the Pansat 2500...when uploading the Fortec Ultra FACTORY bin use, the Fortec software loaders...when using the Pansat modified current bins, then use Pansat and BL updaters..

"write failed" is usually wrong or defective cable or serial port..and FTA receivers are not USB port "friendly", but can be usually (not always) done with correct adapters and drivers installed...make sure U "unzip" any files first before U try and upload them..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us