Need help with Bin281

Bronze Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 54
I am fairly new to this . I have successfully loaded 3 bin files but when i try to load the 281 it comes up not correct . I cannot get it to go to the space where it says bin file . When i click on bin the pic. comes up and i click on my doc. and go to the file but it will not go into the space . My thinking is i might have it so messed up that i need to load the factory bin. I had the 278 bin loaded in there so i went back and tried to load the 278 again to see if it would go and i get the same thing so any help would be app. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4650
U need to read a " How to" and a "setup guide" and Pansat users manual..for that Pansat 2500 U must have if using bin 281

heres 3 of them...must remove the * in the link below...and U will have to register for free..then U will always have the latest bins and every manual, and guide U will ever need..

[link removed]

BTW...no picture should come up and bins will load from your computer...U are NOT loading correctly..and NO, U have NOT messed up the receiver, based on what U are saying...problem is U and computer..and that is not meant to be critical, just factual based upon your post..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Thanks LK i will keep trying . I did go and get the setup but it was for 2700 i couldn't find one for the 2500 but THANKS a lot i APP it . I will keep trying ...

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 405
David....

Have you checked if the file you are trying to use is a zip file???...if it is you will have to unzip it...

I know it is a silly thing, but sometimes happens..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
Yea i have downloaded it several times and unzipped it but can't get it to go but i will keep trying Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 16
I assume from reading the above script that the new 281 bin will fix autoroll in my Pansat 2500a. After installation I can turn on autoroll...correct anybody????

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 224
correct

Bronze Member
Username: Nestea

Post Number: 53
Just read on dssevolution that 281 it's good on bev but you will only get sound on DN and no picture.

Username: Filetester

Deep down, Up there Canada

Post Number: 5
Go to [link removed] i got the file from there is working 100% auto roll works.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4680
281 bin is working well..and heres a list of all the ESTABLISHED REPUTABLE Dss sites...I never heard of ftavip..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/278483.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us