yup there back look
http://web.archive.org/web/20021002220923/www.dsswareforums.com/

hehe lol

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4610
From www.satscam.com

"Busted Sites"

"These sites have either been busted, shutdown, closed or had their Domain registered by DirecTV."

"dssware.com" ....(and the list is very long)

Reincarnated old busted sites which reopen does not give me a good feeling and make me want to jump for joy...I run away from those sites!..they have POOR histories to begin with!...I find it particularly interesting that 2 sites on the "Busted sites" lists that is still being maintained at satscams, (which all DSS sites use to maintain in the DTV days), have reopened all within the past 2 weeks..just my observations, people do whatever U wish...

Silver Member
Username: Tvtech3

Post Number: 134
lk this was more of a joke for the oldtimers as that link is from that web archive site and dssware is no longer in exsistance.
You also mention this is 1 of 2 sites that have popped up?
what is the other 1?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4611
jack...we already discussed the "other 1"...so forget about it..also most here are newbies, and don't know about the old sites...and your post didn't appear to be funny, or appear meant to be funny..so I thought U were serious, especially after your previous posts about dssmax..

I did find humorous your stories about the coo*lsat 4000 bin delays though..and how u say u get the bins...and your "inside" man falling asleep...and the Koreans taking 2 weeks off and not working on weekends....I have spent much time in Korea ( Seoul, Osan, Kwang-Ju, Kunsan, Pusan, Taegu, etc) myself, and found those Korean stories very humorous..peace.

Silver Member
Username: Tvtech3

Post Number: 138
well if yur familier with teknofreak then feel free to ask him-everything i posted was directly from him and i have the chat log ty very much
and the "other 1" u mention is not and never has been busted so i dunno where u get yur info-if u getit from satscams u r really not in the know.
and u r at maxfta under that other un posting also and that site is also run by two former admins at the site u call uh hmmm "the other 1"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us