Efta.u*?????

Username: Stryker1984

Post Number: 1
I have heard alot of good things from efta.u* from this forum and others, i have recently purchased a few items from their site and can't seem to get in contact with them, they sent me email verification of order being processed, and money has been deducted from my debit account, i have tried several emails regarding this, and 2 weeks later no respnse....anyone else having any trouble with efta??

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4596
Suggest U go to www.dsscentral.net "HELP CHAT" and ask for help regarding EFTA or contact soullezz@dsscommunity.c*om or atr-killer@dsscommunity.c*om.

remove the * in any links above..

I will say EFTA is a reputable honest business, and there must be some simple problem or situation that I know can be resolved simply by using the above suggestions..there could possibly be a delay in shipping due to high demands etc, and the dsscommunity site is being worked on also the past 3-4 days..U are NOT being ripped off!...trust me..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4597
BTW...ANY of the "ops" at the HELP CHAT can help U..or email soullezz or atr-killer at the links above..

Post Number: 2
Thanks LK i will try that, i appreciate the help

Silver Member
Username: S_dot

United States

Post Number: 118
i ordered from efta and it took about 3 days to get the conformation of shipping email. im sure your not being ripped off just be a little patient.

Post Number: 3
thanks Lk everything is cleared now finally got confirmation and tracking number from sager at dsscentral help center and will recieve my product tomorrow morning

Gold Member

Post Number: 4598
Very Good, glad to help and you are welcome.....yes Sager is an "op" at the HELP CHAT at dsscentral,..he is very helpful and knowledgeable about FTA..EFTA is a VERY reputable site..I think I can also help people get a discount off purchases from there..they do NOT sell clones and have been around a long time..and as U all can see, they are very easy to contact and resolve any issues that may ever occur..

EFTA is also a sponsor at dsscommunity and dsscentral..all of which are EXTREMELY reputable..

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 145
LK,

Can you please tell Sager to Un-Bann me. I got banned because this guy asked me how a viewsat extreme cost and i said about $ 179 and he banned and he said that no selling and buying allowed here. I wasn't selling anything.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4600
As I stated before on a few ocassions to U...U MUST email soullezz or atr...I will not interfere with another's decision there either..

BTW...this is a thread about EFTA,.. not U, Sager or the chat..and Sager is the main man in the chat area, after z and atr..U don't understand that there are 2 different sites (but are related and sister sites with same owners) and we all have our own areas of main concern...mine is the Forums (dsscommunity), not the chat (dsscentral)!..we do mix and link on many things, but also respect each others areas..!

Please do NOT hijack this thread!

BTW...Sager and soullezz (site owner) are very good friends too..

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 146
Hey LK,

Don't get angry! Just tell me that guy's email.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4606
If U want a 3% discount on purchases over $100, use the discount code "szot" when U shop at EFTA..

www.efta.us

NO CLONES...SAFE and HONEST site..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us