Viewsat fix is here!

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 77
Hey friends,

Viewsat receivers are up and running. The first two websites that came up with this information were: www.totalfta.com and www.dssnetwork.co.nr but dssnetwork removed the fix from their download page and that page is now under construction. TotalFta still has the new fix for Viewsat Extreme and Platinum. So enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both fixes 100% confirmed working.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4427
Here are the new Viewsat Extreme and Platinum new 22 Sept 2006 fixes and the Loader 2.0...tested and working great!..and yes works on both Bev and Dishnet!...and clean safe files,..clone receivers are unpredictable..but if U used the other previous Viewsat bins from August or September, then U will have no problems..

[link removed]

again , remove the * in the link above inthe word .C*OM...and must be registered at dsscommunity.c*om ...its FREE !

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 79
Hey LK,

Can you please tell me which receiver is better...Viewsat Platinum or Viewsat Extreme.

Username: Allenk45

Wpg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 4
wow funny how veiwsat gets fixed and the rest of us have to wait..pansat..c**lsat and so on...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4428
WELL ITS OBVIOUS NOW THAT VIEWSAT HAD THE MAP57 AND TRUE FIX A MONTH AGO WITH THE LAST ECM FIX...NOW THIS IS THE THE 3RD STRAIGHT TIME VIEWSAT HAD THE FIX FIRST...HELL, PANSAT'S STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE JUNE ECM FIX...

TIME FOR OTHERS TO TAKE OFF THE BINDERS AND START SEEING THE TRUE BIG PICTURE...VIEWSAT IS HEADS ABOVE ALL THE REST IN SUPPORT!...AND NO SUPPORT, NO TV..SO IF U ARE REALLY AN FTA AND DN AND BEV VIEWER, TIME TO RECONSIDER YOUT PRESENT RECEIVER TYPE AND THINK ABOUT MAKING THE MOVE NOW TO VIEWSAT...AND YOUR PRESENT PANSATS OR OTHER RECEIVER, WON'T GO TO WASTE, IF THEY EVER DO GET A FIX...AND IF THEY NEVER GET A FIX, WELL ITS NO GOOD ANYWAY!

Bronze Member
Username: Drphil

Post Number: 42
LK, I know you have said this too many times, but I didn't thought in buying a VS before because I still believed Pansats would have a fix, but now I give up.
Where is the most reliable place to buy an original VIEWSAT? Could you repeat that for us please?

Username: Allenk45

Wpg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 5
can i use the 129 bin file in my c**lsat?

Username: Thoronto

Post Number: 2
Is the fix auto roll ready, or will they post a newer version later?

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 185
Angelking, I bought from these people several times and no problems!
http://www.freetoairdish.com/Receivers.htm

Gold Member

Post Number: 4431
www.efta.us
www.globalwholesalers.biz

These are BOTH respectable dealers!

Hell, they should give me a piece of the action for recommending them!...LMAO....honestly I have NO affiliation with these sellers but know them to be HONEST!...I receive NO monies from ANYBODY related to FTA!

Bronze Member
Username: S_dot

Philadelphia, PA United States

Post Number: 21
LK you damn well should

Bronze Member
Username: Drphil

Post Number: 47
Thanks for the recommendations.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts