Viewsat?????????????

Username: Goldenguy

Naples, FL United States

Post Number: 1
I am new at this so be gentle.

A friend of mine suggested that I get a Viewsat extreme. He says they are like his ex-wife.... they won't go down.

All kidding aside what machine would be the best to get. Are some machines less likely to go down than other machines? Another guy says the sonicview machines are good.

Is it worth the extra bucks to get the VIEWSAT PVR7000.

Can someone guide me to an old thread talking about getting started and setting up a new machine either on this site or some other site?

What other things do I need other than a machine and a dish, cables swithces etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanking you all in advance,

goldenguy

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 581
Right now Viewsat is like all the h@@kers on the corner, they all go down! Actually now is a good time to get in the game because all FTAs are on the same playing field. I would wait to see who has the fix first.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 280
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FOR NOW...WAIT...

Username: Goldenguy

United States

Post Number: 2
This is a repost of my initial thread. Now that the new fix ix out I have some questions for the group.

I am new at this so be gentle.

A friend of mine suggested that I get a Viewsat extreme. He says they are like his ex-wife.... they won't go down.

All kidding aside what machine would be the best to get. Are some machines less likely to go down than other machines? Another guy says the sonicview machines are good.

Is it worth the extra bucks to get the VIEWSAT PVR7000.

Can someone guide me to an old thread talking about getting started and setting up a new machine either on this site or some other site?

What other things do I need other than a machine and a dish, cables swithces etc.

How many LNB's should I get?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanking you all in advance,

goldenguy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us