How to fix your 102

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 255
I figure since peopel cant seem to figure this out here is the simplest how to possible out there to show you how to fix your card...lets begin

Things needed:
rom 102
ISO programmer
N2Edit Beta 9
The current working patch

Step 1 ...Unlock your card (this should be rather simple you open N2edit
You go to tools at top and select unlock..it may say error but do it 2 or 3 times)

Step 2 ...Read Your card(again rather simple go to top click card click read
card and your done)**if it errors trying to read then redo step 1**

Step 3 ...Clean codespace...(again go to tools at top and then click clean
codespace do it 2 or 3 times if want)

Step 4...Apply blocker....(go to tools at top click apply patch...then a small windows opens up...all you would do is paste the current blocker in it)
To make this step easy I have posted the whole blocker you need at bottom of this just copy and paste it into the patch box

Ok it seems many people have problems understanding step 4 so here it is in depth...YOU DO NOT NEED THE WHOLE BLOCKER...YOU ONLY NEED FROM THE TOP TO END OF FIRST PATCH... DO NOT WORRY ABOUT $30DA ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO FIX IT IS THIS...IS ADD ;in front of it so would be ;$30DA..I HAVE DONE IT FOR YOU....NOW SECOND PROBLEM THE PASSWORD...IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE IT PLEASE MAKE SURE WHATEVER YOU CHANGE TO IS 8 bytes.....WHICH is 16 letters or numbers....

Last step...WRITE TO CARD....WATCH TV

Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 115
is it married?
You using a public bin?
private info?
box keys?
programming tsop?
301 - 013 need a vid mod?
do you create tiers?
how bout getting nfl network?
left right info will help ya find your pass if you forget it or used a public tsop!
EXPLAIN ALL THIS TO ME COULD YA THEN I GOT SOME MORE FOR YA.

Bronze Member
Username: Rukie

Missi, On Canada

Post Number: 16
I have N2edit beta7, but when I run it , it says Failed to initialize the application. I have WinXP. Any idea whatcould be wrong? ... Thanks in advance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us