Why do you think DN dropped MAP57?????

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 63
MAP57 had almost all FTAs dead in the water (except VS). Why on earth do you think DN would drop MAP57? Especially when it was working so well?

Silver Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 107
I smell conspiracy.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2133
Because they love me. lol
Maybe 911
maybe new MAP
maybe pansat paid for open the map? lol
I dont know, better is anything than nothing.
Enjoy

Bronze Member
Username: Bobby29134

Post Number: 46
its so simple.. because they will introduce map 58 into the stream soon... you think they did it outta the niceness of their hearts?.. ROFL

Username: Vova_putin

Post Number: 8
Most likely this map was causing some problems with their own boxes. They probalbly pulled it to correct the problem, not sure how long it would take and couldn't continue as it was. Doubtful that they would have to shut down this map to start another one. New ECM may be tomorrow or next year. Who knows? Like BL, Charlie's people probably have a lot of explaining.
As for all the people complaining that 'they' will never buy another Pansat, as long as theirs is working why would they? Anyone know what market saturation is? Once the market dries up why would anyone except a tester/hacker who disliked Charlie even want to work on a bin? No money in it. Look at all the VS units sold the last month and the price increase. Money talks. But speculation is just that, and when it's bad enough people jump out windows.... (not Windows XP either). And for those who smell conspiracy, I have an unedited copy of the Zapruder film, the REAL Monroe autopsy file and one of the Roswell aliens, all in my Al Capone vault #2.... located at area 61 (never heard of area 61? See how SECRET it is?).

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 316
LOL. Good post. I dont think the market has dried up at all though. Not yet. Sometimes to implement a stronger (or just a different) encryption u have to go back to a previous version, then add it back on. Who knows what they r doing, but I bet it wont last lo-ong.

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 152
They want people to order FTA boxes,
then release another ECM in the air...
OUCH !!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4292
They are getting ready to implement a new rev update for plastic 102 and 103, basically means another ECM coming..FTA is based upon Rom 102..last ECM on 23 June was a rev 109 update to plastic that sent all FTA down the tubes!

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 461
They were losing too many customers to Cable.

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 13
SOME ONE IS PAYING SOMEONE FOR THIS, IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY. NOW IT'S TIME FOR INVENTORY CLEAN UP THEN WE BE DEAD IN THE WATER AGAIN...FTA GENIUS GET READY FOR ANOTHER MAJOR TEST COMING YOUR WAY.

Bronze Member
Username: Black_list

Post Number: 27
Some thing in stream shut down to many sub box. All chanels will stay open until corected. To many sub box not work any more.

Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 112
September 13, 2006
Rev 10b in the stream
Filed under: News -- mountaineer @ 8:39 am

For those all happy bout the change of events, don't get your hopes up too high. You more than likely be in the same boat you were in this past June. My guess enjoy until friday of ths week but later than 23 of this month for sure. Word is dish will initiate 3 map calls instead of 1.

Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 114
we'll see how much viewsat and others rock after this one. fta is going down for good people. believe it or not, pansat wont be the only doorstop around!

Bronze Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 55
whatever's the reason.......you lose

BTW.....C&P from a funky korean forum
".....finally Dishnetwork's security associate ******* decrypted the rom102 w/map57 emulation proggy developed by ******* which was starting to be used by certain FTA brandnames....
.....changes in stream will follow in order to secure once again their signal...."

Username: Vova_putin

Post Number: 10
Over the last couple of months I've seen all sorts of 'authorities' with 'it's confirmed' to new ECM this week! Everyone's going down! Not one of these people predicted what happened this week.... NOT ONE.
So to all of the people 'WHO KNOW' this or that, I'll tell you what my Electron pushing instructor always said (and it applies to them)

If You Can't Dazzle 'em with Brillance
Baffle 'em with Bull S*it
V
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us