Thanks Thread to BL

Silver Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 110
For those who had faith in BL and waited for this day to happen, here is a thread to send BL a thanks note.

On my behalf, I really appreciate the hard work you put on this one, BL.

Cheers, buddy!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Black_list

Post Number: 21
Not to thank for old bin. Not my work. No credet to me for this. Charlie make his move soon. Still work on new release. I wait until ECM for sure now. I think ECM different than what I thouht. Must test to see how well bin work. All will see new bins too days after ECM I hope. Thank me than.

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 174
BLACKLIST did not do anything, his sight and his sister sight are NOW shut down and has been down for over 1 week, FUTURE-FTA and AL7BaR.T K
also blacklist did not and has not given any information of a fix.
it looks like pansat and it's support are dead.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 423
I agree 100% with Mc Sunny. this black_list is not the real BL anyway so i dont know why hes pretending to be an a.sshole anyway but he is. Dumb AZZ. Just enjoy watching tv for Now and order a viewsat.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
How you know for sure who I am? How you know I not me?

Silver Member

Post Number: 428
dont insult our intelligence.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 236
davidvanlickdaddyballs,I think he is more intelligence than your dumbazz,BIRDBOY...LOL..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Wait to see if what I say in my post come true. Than you know I am. Than you see.

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 347
MiNN ...why are you always picking on poor david?... Sometimes he can be nice.. As far as BL new fix..... He didnt fix anything.... DN just made some changes and it just so happend all the channels work once more ... But beware of ECM changes commin up very soon ... ALL MIGHT BE DOWN AGIAN.. So injoy while you can!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 11
time will tell...and if its true...my best regards...thanks for all the effort...

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 149
JCC, the BL bins that come out yesterday has nothing to do with MAP-57. It is just an autoroll fix. Meaning, PANSAT will be BLACKED-OUT AGAIN, in a day or two (before the PPV BOXING). And you are giving thanks to BLACKLIST?

Username: Regginallik

Post Number: 1
"On my behalf, I really appreciate the hard work you put on this one, BL. "

Yeah, he was sittin on his azz like everyone else was. So you should thank me too for all the hard work I did to get you this free tv you're watching.

Username: Kabob

Post Number: 6
Oh Man, If your Blacklist, you gotta get some real work done!
Work = Force * Distance, and ya aint got any work done IN A LONG TIME (luckin out right now!)

And ya even gotta lotta work to do on your BUGGIE bins too! Just Today Buggs(and really sloppy cmpared to the ViewSAt i've been usin)
Bugs...
1. Rebooted 4 times since 11pm today!
2. EPG wont update, gotta off/on to get current
3. When it reboots, it hangs on UPdate EPG dialog (Requires manual attention to get back to movie or record)
4. Use the EPG PageDown 3 time - it hangs(wont even reboot here - just hang)
5. And of Course - THE BOX CANT KEEP TIME!!!!
(have reset the clock twice today already - and oh yea, my wife wont even use any box with a BL bin on it cause the close, smart lady, she's got the Viewsat!)

SO get it together buddy! I'me a computer pgmr( Windows device drivers) aand if i'd try to give my boss work as sloppy as yours i'd a been fired! aa long time ago...

I think you a Pis Por Pgmr!!!(Sad compared to Vs code and opperation)

Just fix it so its worth somethin when i get rid ot it!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
wowowowowowo, hold it down guys!. If BL was the reason I am watching TV now, I thanks him. If he's not the reason, I thank whoever made it possible, that's all. Besides, if it lasts a day, a week or a month, I'm still grateful.

Cheers!!

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 65
Thanks to BL? Anyone saying that is F'ing stupid.

BL did nothing for this "fix"... DN simply moved back to the old encryption, minus MAP57.

What the hell are you thanking BL for?

Username: Vlemar

Mississauga, Ontario

Post Number: 6
can someone provide the new bin file for download. sites that have the file are currently overloaded. I am new on this forum and am not sure if ther is a forum or area on this site from where I can download the file. I know this may last only for few days, and I just want to enjoy while it lasts. help will be much appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 319
ftabins.n3t.
VERY GOOD SITE!!

Bronze Member
Username: Haxor

Post Number: 55
BL did do something for FTA. He took in the as*s from the prairie dog mussawel.

Username: Vlemar

Mississauga, Ontario

Post Number: 7
all sites appear to be either down or overloaded. can someone attach the working bin file for pansat 2700a. much obliged.

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 74
Normally I would dive in and say,THANKS BL,but BL told me he does not like anything at ecoustics.You are talking in to thin air,because BL despises this place.

Better chance he could see the thankyou at one of his own sites.

Bronze Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 45
it never ceases to amaze me

the amounts of stupid people

that gather here at ecoustics.........

fu*ckin unbelievable

Silver Member

Post Number: 430
Amen to that Mr Bill. Everyone thinks BL has something to do with this. he's an assho.le and the guy pretending to be him is an a.sshole and minidick is an as.shole for wanting to get done by him.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 127
Bet if Future was up and running there would by now be 3 or 4 thousand suck up posts thanking BL for the "fix".

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
Instead of spreading your bitterness all around this place, just do your self a favor and go watch some TV while it lasts... I recommend the comedy channel for you guys! LMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Upload

Username: Chris7777

Post Number: 10
im pretty sure the so called Blacklist is Oleg The fool
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us