SOMETHING STRANGE

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 543
Almost all sites Future, hashhu, dssteste al7bar down

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 320
yep! Hmmm. Dont know what to think about that.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2194
The new bin with autoroll fix. This is the explication. Mass downloads.

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
Not a new bin though... just... enhanced a little. Its not gonna keep working when the rest go down. Well guess it DOES fix autoroll... yeah, I can see that.

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 544
Thanks
That explains everything

Username: Techy

Post Number: 2
I believe the sales of viewsats were split with DN. I also believe DN is playing both sides of the fence. Every thing lately has been really really weird. The famous pansat been around for years and a new-comer takes the lead. I believe Mr. Kim holds a very big stake in all this. Mr. Kim has a big patent office in Korea with techs engineers and even lawyers. So tell me what do uou guys think??? Fishy isn't it... I have been trying to research the patents and they all lead back to Korea. Seems somebody has a very big pocket and some-one is getting paid off .I foresee newer boxes coming out of Korea same companies different names.

Silver Member

Post Number: 324
If it were to last more than a week, I could buy in to that. DN loses many, many millions a year to piracy. FTA is the biggest, easiest. I have a hard time they would help. Awful big conspiracy theory.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4284
Those new bins are no biggie..ONLY good for people who don't know how to enetr the keys in their own receivers...dsscentral and dsscommunity is down too,but I was able to get in a few times....many newbies grabbing those Pansat files and having problems with their genuine and cloned viewsats and 0000 with no power, and also 2 DN key changes today...and many newbies pulling their old receivers out and asking stupid questions like "which bin", how to turn on autoroll, how long free TV, cannot get free TV, need help to find keys, forgot how to set up my receiver, etc...basically the newbies have crawled out of the woodwork..

We had months of NO TV, and NOW they come out...they should have been reading about all this all along or asking questions when it was all quiet..

and at this same time we are having a rev update for Plastic DN Rom 102/Rom 103 cards (thats why free DN , the past couple days), which basically is another ECM for all of us...as 23 June ECM was a rev 109 update for plastic..

Username: Techy

Post Number: 5
dantetn--I think alot more people would choose DTV, if those wanting tv had to. I've always subbed something so I never realy worried,I have enjoyed this since the card days. DN would problably loose there but to DTV if the free tv-ers subbed. DN cant loose they still would make money on the other side. These boxes problably cost them about $40 to make(per). Just my thoughts guys so dont beat me up to bad.

Bronze Member
Username: Lebrimal

Post Number: 80
Newbies=person doesn't read, there is a lot info about a bin and tutorial in the net...

Silver Member

Post Number: 337
Free tv'ers sub to DN now. If they shut down FTA, all will subscribe to something... A lot to DN. Thats how they win i think. If they give free tv. People will quit and buy FTA box. = loosing money. The FTA market would have to be directly worked BY DN for them to make anything. But, all my opinion. I wish I knew...lol

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 459
The so-called new BINs might be a slight improvement, but currently I would recommend you stick to a BIN dated 8-18 June and enjoy TV. Even if there is no autoroll, inputting Keys as needed is not a big issue. With New BINs, if things do not work, you will be without TV. BIN 278 IS A FAKE.
This does not apply to Viewsat/Sonicview, where the latesT BINs (14th/19th August) are proven safe.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us