DID RECEIVER COMPANIES PAY DISHNETWORK WORKERS TO GET MAP 57 REMOVED???

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 116
its a huge question!!!

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 318
NO!

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1599
I second that.
NO!

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 431
its most stupid thing i have heard in here. my lord what kind of people are you making;

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 118
its not stupid , stupid is u !!

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 457
Probably they were losing customers to cable and decided to remove the security umbrella.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 432
shut the f.uck up people. you have no idea what your talking about.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 242
birdboy,they are talking about your sister getting gangbang that what they talking about,stupid dickbrain..LOL.....

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 290
this is c/p from administrator from total.

Up? Down? Get the news!

As of yesterday, as many of you know some things have changed a little... Most all receivers are up and running again getting what most of you want! This is what's going on:
In the present stream, some key items in the stream which, created the 2 month downtime for everyone, were taken out of the stream. This may sound like good news, but the present stream shows a new rev in it. With this being said, they are going after cards, not fta, so it seems. The problem with this is false hope... the only receivers with fixes for the previous problems are Viewsat/SonicView/Buzz and thats it. Not IF but WHEN the original items are put back into the stream, after the card hit, all these receivers will be back down again... So don't hold your breath. That 2-day-ago non-working receiver will not be working for much longer.

Get ready for some waves!
Oh yeah.. one more improtant item... All these "New" fixes coming out from companies that havent had tv in past 3 months.. are nothing more than old fix adding the recent autoroll scheme, nothing else.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us