Uploaded 277t Bin and New Keys yet nothing

Bronze Member
Username: Gopher1965

Post Number: 13
I just uploaded the 277t bin and then set default keys and then installed new keys, but I am not getting any channels. I noticed that the signal level for 110, 119 and 121 is fluctuating between 26% and 88%, but the Quality remains 0. Any ideas what could be wrong? I know the dish is pointing correctly because my Dish Network receiver is working.

Bronze Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 45
Check u're switch settings and do a blind scan and go and enjoy free Tv again, don't know for how long.......

Bronze Member
Username: Panochalover

Post Number: 12
i am using 272 at it works great

Username: Robin_hud

Post Number: 7
Gopher, repeat these steps one more time and check current keys, too. If it doesn't work, slap dish gently or reset/restart receiver on the back. Be sure satelite installation setting is right.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2142
Try direct cable from your dish to your receiver.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryles

Lodon, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 15
Hi Eva, i have a pansat 2700, the bin is the last one BL released. what do i need to do to get up and running. was there a fix released or do i just enter new keys. Is it possible for D N to send an E C M that can fry the recievers? Thanks for any info regarding this new development

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 216
don there is no fix release,all the channels just came back,no idea why.....
1.need to enter lastest keys.
2.delete all the channels on your sat.
3.do a blind scan,that it........

Bronze Member
Username: Gopher1965

Post Number: 14
Nope, still not working. Blind scan does not pick up anything, the signal quality is still 0. I reverted back to bin 272 but that did not help either.

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
first of all need to have new keys enter in,do a blind scan,still don't work turn off your box from the back then turn it back on,if your signal still 0,i have no idea..

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2152
If your signal is cero check with selectin anothers tp, i mean all the issue is cable or swithc, try if you disconect your dish cable, and try only with your pansat.

Bronze Member

Lodon, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 16
thanks MINN, what's your opinion about an ecm thats capable of frying the recievers, do you think its possible?

Silver Member

Post Number: 219
don,i don't think an ecm can fry your recievers,it will blackout all of your channels,but fry your recievers haven't heard that before,if u load a bad bin it might fry your box...
are your PS up and running yesss?

Bronze Member

Lodon, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 17
not yet, cant find my remote. its been awhile since i have used it,do you know the name of the software that finds the current keys

Silver Member

Post Number: 223
keys=http://www.dssevolution.com/?

Silver Member

Post Number: 224
cant find your remote..LOL..

Silver Member
Username: Morispastora

Thunder bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 260
Just a couple of month had past.How many people have screwed the pansats up.?.That appear to me that they begun yesterday.LONG LIVE TO FTA>>>>

Bronze Member
Username: Rotormanrx4

Post Number: 60
Eva or Minn Rock do you guys know if I need the diseqc switch to get quality picture? when I bougthg my pansat the one comes with the receiver never work instead I used the one from dish and work but since the delay of a fix I call dish to put basic programming and they install a card less receiver and they remove the multi switch I was not at home when that happens now I can`t get quality is because of the multi switch? or is another issue.Thanks for your help in advance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us