NEED HELP WITH IP BANNINNG ETC..experts only please

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 36
Need help from experts with ip hiding.

Been banned from hash and total.I use aol.I was able to download and use JAP to hide my IP ADDRESS.Now I managed to get a new user id at hash but jap stopped working.Mind you im fine at HASH now without it due to new user id while using JAP.JAP does not work well with AOL I think?

Abandoned JAP.NOW TRYING anonymouse I can get on total now with this but cant register or log in.without anonymouse I just get IP address banned.With annonymouse I get into the site and can read but cant reg or login or post.

How or what do I need to be able to hide IP address to actually re register with new user id.I can do all except get past identifying xtpjtg5 and typing in box beside.

Any of you smart enough to help out?I hear some of you are coders and hackers lol,but can you get around banishment to re register.

Now I was able at hasshhu because I had another user id.If I had reg with more than 1 id at each site that would have been the answer.

Lets see what you got!!!

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1586
if your IP isn't static, just release the ip and get a new one.

Bronze Member
Username: Deano_plenty

Post Number: 13
Just use a proxy server. I'm using firefox (firefart) and though i stold hide ip platinum you can just manually change firefox. Just get a list of proxy servers with port 80 then on version 1.5 of firefox go to tools, options, general, connection settings dot manual proxy configuration and put the dns numbers into http proxy make sure it has port 80 beside it then click on ok close firefox and reopen it. If you want to revert back just dot direct connection to the internet and click on ok.

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 124
Where does one get the list of port 80 proxy servers??

Username: Joker98

Post Number: 1
google the word "Tor" You will never be banned again... also there is a plugin for firefox to make this easier.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4098
Why encourage someone who has legally been banned from a site?...now U wonder why this site went Dixie!....banning is intended to protect ALL the good members who do not abuse the others!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4099
The replies here are like giving a kid a loaded gun with unlimited ammo!....This really is a kiddie site..doesn't anybody STOP and THINK!

well if U're all lucky...U will have your own sites, and these little BANNED annoying people will always return to your site!

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 443
I agree with u LK BUT on the other hand, I've seen ppl getting banned because they arent as$ kissing enough.Future fta makes me wanna puke,The sensoring is rampent,because mods have nothing else to do!Be Careful republican's listening on ur phone, scanning ur mail , fliring inside ur home,asking ur neighours and freinds about u OH was'ent that the natzi gaustopal?.....hhhmmmmm

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 978
strong point taken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Thanks Deano

Hey LK.You are assuming I did something bad.It would be great if we had more people like you in the world,we would not need the court system anymore.LK could just rule with his crystal ball.The all knowing LK,must be nice :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4108
Sites just make a habit of banning people for nothing...and in your case 2 sites within same time!....but I visit 10-15 sites a day for 8-9 years now and never been banned...Geez, I wonder whats wrong with your posts?...I guess I'm not as bright as U!...cause U have all the comebacks and wise azz answers..and U wonder why U get banned!...instead of mouthing off, maybe U should listen for a change!

Silver Member

Post Number: 448
Fair and balanced.Both points valid.Tough to take one side or the other.

Silver Member

Post Number: 449
Remember Mussawell?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
Anyway,just for the record.Reason I was banned at Hash AND total was this....There is a site that reports on scams,a well respected site,cant place the name at the moment.Anyway,they added hashhu/total to their site as sites that are at the least aiding in scams.They where refering to the lies that VS was putting out every week,you might recall a lot of the sites put statements out against VS and their friends.Even tdg said that VS lied about claiming to have done a peel on the 102.I linked both these sites to hash and total,hense the banning.

END OF STORY.

Thanks to those that responded to my original question.I will remember in the future that many here are to uptight to ask a civil question to.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4110
Mortimer...U probably did a bonehead move and posted ACTIVE URL's (links to other sites)and should be banned for that...U should always read every sites rules FIRST because believe it or not, they differ very much at many sites...some sites,no Bev discussions, no keys allowed etc..

but I like U for sticking to your guns and being civil too...I apologize for any poor language (jerkoff)..I belive the others here have shown U how to hide the IP so have at it...but use some common sense, and listen more..U seem like a bright dude, use your head for other than a hat rack..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
I CAN accept that :-)

now its time to move away from this thread :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
YEs ! all is good and well in FTA land.Cooler and smarter minds prevail.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4117
well this bright dude, needs to get ready for hurricane Ernesto (Ernie)...so must stock up on beer and fire up the generator...this is much better than TV...be safe everyone...I got 1-2 days but I don't like to procrastinate...see ya around the campus

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 162
Nice to see you LK follow up and give advices. I will have same reaction for this user regarding his banning. Nobody got banned from two sites that easy. But I think the matter is solved and things went normal. Take care guys.

Bronze Member
Username: Tort

Post Number: 50
LK,you always welcome to my home!
never come any hurricane up here...
NY.Hudson Valley

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 163
Tort, you can't afford his drinking habbit, when he starts there is no stop until sleep .... LK be save from the hurricane.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 137
LK take care and look out for your family.I still remember RITA category 5 it scary the hell out of me,lucky it just miss HOUSTON by a little,I wish it have none of this year or not that big..TAKE CARE.......

Silver Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA USA

Post Number: 599
LK,
Good luck to you and your family,i hope its will come only the light rain...
Take care!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4118
well looks like the hurricane is turning little bit East...so things will be fine...can handle a Cat 1...no biggie

Tort...thanks for offer, I am familiar with your area...use to live in Saratoga Springs/Ballston Spa, Lake Placid, Lake George, Glenn Falls area once and traveled much up/down Northway 87 from NY city to Montreal..especially familiar with Newburg, Poughkipsee, Albany, Troy , Schnectady area and Western Mass and Taconic state parkway

Bronze Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 99
use a router!!

Bronze Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 100
then u can assign ur ip address!!

Bronze Member
Username: Am_here

Post Number: 24
cant understand why this Berny CHlLD M0LESTER hasnt been banned already

he uses the \\\\"Berny\\\\" nick so kids at the Nintendo and X-box forums think he\\\\'s like a Teddy-bear or a kangaroo.

Then he asks them for there nakid pics.

What a PERVERTlD SON OF A BlTCH .

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us