Where do i buy a VS ?

Username: Pukka

Post Number: 6
guys i need some advice on the best site to buy a VS, since there are so many offering i wonder whos got the best service, price, secure shopping, fast shipping, anyone can help ?
please

Username: Peabody67gto

Post Number: 5
Just got a VS extreme from Ebay for $144 SHIPPED. They were cheaper then most online sites & I will get it in 3 days. If you do not have Ebay then just Google Viewsat and you will see tons of sellers..
Had a Pansat & got tired of waiting. Will use it in another roon if the bin ever comes out!

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 152
Ebay is a great place to get recievers just read the sellers feedback before buying anything

Bronze Member
Username: Kriskros

Post Number: 23
Platinum $139 shipped on ebay. dont buy a clone, like LITE Viewsat!!! check feedback first!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Kriskros

Post Number: 24
looks like Viesat LITE is not a clone, just a version of Platinum. My bad, sory for the confusion.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4094
www.efta.us sells genuine Viewsats and is a respectable dealer site backed by a respectable DSS site in dsscentral.ne*T and dsscommunity.c*om...and they have support in BOTH the LIVE CHAT and forums areas with all the software files U need..

Username: Hcaoc

Post Number: 4
LK..I am new to this, but seem to believe you are honest and know alot about this. Can you tell me how to program a viewsat platinum? I just got it to replace my pansat. In the past, a friend would do all the uploading etc for the pansat. He has moved and I am on my own. Can you help?

Username: Pukka

Post Number: 7
LK thanks, and 2 last questions, sorry im not very experieced at this,

1.- whats the real difference between xtreme and platinum, is it a big difference?? and

2.- do you know if the switch and cable comes with the receiver i cant find that info on efta.us??

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 146
The Extreme has component outputs and one set of regular outputs, and the platinum has 2 sets of regular outputs. So if you require 2 sets of regular outputs then get the Platinum, if your tv has component inputs get the Extreme.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 886
buy it on flebay

Bronze Member
Username: Subzerocdn

Post Number: 11
PUKKA if you live in the GTA there are all kinds of places to purchase...do a search on Yahoo or google. the walk in /pick up price is usually cheaper than having anything shipped to you

Bronze Member
Username: Icekilla0388

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 44
if u live in the gta just go to dr fleas or downsview flea market they have alott of sattelite stores

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 989
yes but i found fleabay you can get a deal

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 228
It's been almost 2 weeks since viewsat is "up".
DN is counting down before the next ECM, while Viewsat's sale is counting up, THEN, release that darn ECM!

OUCH! $$$...

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 994
$$$$$$$$$$aint for nothing

Bronze Member
Username: Alex_cheung

Post Number: 70
I don't think, if there's going to be an ECM in near future... this causes headache to DN too...

So, VS owners relax and enjoy....

ROM 102 is fine too (more reliable)

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 230
What do you say James?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us