PANSAT UPDATED STATUS ACCORDING TO BLACKLIST!!!

Username: The_pansat

Post Number: 3
I am working very hard, day & night to get pansat up and running. Please dont loose faith, we will have a fix - Blacklist"
Thanks for your understanding and we hope to be back online very soon!

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 232
bullshit, this is an imposter...why do you have to lie people. you thiink we are stupid. i could see right through you.

Username: The_pansat

Post Number: 4
YOUCAN CHECK FUTURE FTA DOT INFO IM NOT LIEING MAN....

Silver Member

Post Number: 234
WHY ARE YOU STUDDERING THEN FOOL!

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
notice that what supposedly blacklist quote there is not a word misspelled and grammar was almost correct. thats not blacklist. they are just trying to give you hopeless fools hope.

Bronze Member
Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 12
too bad I already lost faith in Blacklist that hasbeen coder!! I went and ordered a viewsat this afternoon!! A little late on that half a*s update from BL... Pansat users get used to the half a*s updates and late fixes!!

Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 105
your right mr. pansat guy. Thats what it says when you try to get on thier sight. hope it's soon. but hey i've waited 2 months. went to plastic, paid my dave sub, but still love my pansat.

Bronze Member
Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 24
The viewsat crew has blacklist tied up and gagged but he gets to watch free tv but doesn't get to change the channels.

Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 106
all you blacklist bashers are crazy most of you don't have a clue. anyone who can code this sh1t has way more knowledge than you. you bought a box and sure you want support, but come on you sound stupid give it up. tv is there to watch if thats your prob. go get a 301 go to work get yourself some tv and enjoy. dont let 102's scare ya. thatshits easy and more self satisfying. once you vid mode a 301.013 get your card wrote and watching tv with everything wide open agian. you'll give yourself a big pat on the back.plus let the bashing of me begin. i know it will. so flame on. i dig that sh1t to.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1564
Amen shlitz!

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 413
Who is BL?
A coder or a group of coders, may be they are bought by VS.
BL always brought the fix for all the receivers at the the same time VS changed the game may be they are not sharing the info, relax there are lots of boxes out solution will come if you cannot wait get a VS

Bronze Member
Username: Titif

Post Number: 20
future and dss central are down could it be the good news we're waiting for?

Silver Member

Post Number: 414
They are down since yeaterday

Username: Bourne187

only future since yesterday, not ds*central!
Ds*central has always been the most reliable for me.
It's been down for 2hrs now.
hope its good news!

Username: Gizmo74

Post Number: 1
i will never buy a pansat again. pansat will lose alot of customers due to this. and they will have alot of inventory in there warehouse due to lack of sales

Bronze Member
Username: Khs792001

Post Number: 53
Samething with Co0lsat.

Username: Chaviyaso_loison

Inglewood, Ca Usa

Post Number: 5
relax amigos the fix will be here sooner that you think i would no buy viewsat, or another fta i stick to pansat if wanna upgrade call dn

Silver Member

Post Number: 415
Well said Chaviyaso

Bronze Member
Username: Nikp

Post Number: 14
Besides, im sure Blacklist has more important things to do such as play with his balls. Give him and the site a break find a hobby and come back and check the site in 7 days.

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
future and dss central are down could it be the good news we're waiting for? could you fu.ckers quit saying this.!!

Username: Bourne187

Post Number: 5
Vindiesel is G@YUpload
Upload
so are Birdwatchers!!

Username: Neelloc

Algonac, MI United States

Post Number: 1
Davidvandiesel said "notice that what supposedly blacklist quote there is not a word misspelled and grammar was almost correct. thats not blacklist. they are just trying to give you hopeless fools hope."

Try reading again - "loose" faith? The correct word is *lose*. Typical BL typo/error.

Username: Notnomde

Edmonton, Alberta

Post Number: 2
all the whiners just go cool down in the corner somewhere. Just use your logics in a business sense. Would pansat or BL (group working for PS) or any other FTA manufacturers stand by to watch their market shrink to zero? And us viewers, are we all caught up with no-tv drama and nothing else to do???? It's a two-way expectation right from the day one these STB's were introduced into the market. So chill out all, if there is a fix then fine , every parties are happy; if not, the viewers are not the only losers. But what do we lose anyway? That's what testing is all about.

Username: Cucon1

Go buy VS ... They are cheap now !

Silver Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 115
LOL not to bash BL, whom I respect, but the grammar IS too good to be Blacklist himself. Whenever I read a post made by BL I make notice to see if his grammar is good. If his spelling is horrible, then I can be sure it is BL himself. If the grammar is good or perfact, then most likely someone else wrote it in his name.

Silver Member

Post Number: 247
There you go Vandiesal haters. Im not whining viet vien. I thoroughly enjoy pissing you guys off with a smile on my face..its fun. I havent missed anything on tv yet. I havent even turned on my Pansuck since the blackout like alot of you dumbazzes do. Local channels s.uck..maybe when football season comes ill look up the locals to see other games in other regions, but for now im having fun being an agitator....

Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 10
Thats just goofy.Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us