Totals back up and running

Username: Bigriger

Post Number: 8
no fix yet da. who would have gest losers

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 353
Another disappointment by Viewsat. And I thought their reputation couldn't get any lower!

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 453
funny tom!!!

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 355
Don't know if anyone else had the same problem there but I had to re-register. They had a very optimistic message for the past few days, now nothing, back where we started!

Bronze Member
Username: Mered

Post Number: 27
anything new?????

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 357
Nothing new Meredith.....

Bronze Member
Username: Rekman

CANADA

Post Number: 61
has someone Ever Regret as much As I Regret for Buying the DSS Satellite ?? I REGRET FOR BUYING THE DSS SATELLITE WASTE OF TIME & MONEY. IN THE FUTURE I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER ADVICE ANYONE TO BUY THIS NEVER WILL...

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 358
You mean an FTA receiver? I have never regretted buying it. I have made good use of it and I understood what testing was all about.

Bronze Member

CANADA

Post Number: 64
Nakoa since how long do you have this Sattelite,, whatever if its cools*t or pans*t or others.. is these Free TV channels locked as often as it has been since I bought mine ?... I bought DSS satelite cools*t at the end of May 2006... and have been able to relax and watch channels for only around 3 weeks.. till then i got a new hobby READING Forum here...

Nakoa.. tell me how come you dont regret ??... how many years do you have the Free channels ???.... Do feel happy each time having your TV scrammble or Bad signal ??

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 197
Cant regret it. I knew it wasnt a lifetime deal. Everyone should have known the end would/will come going into it. If u thought it would stay up forever, then... well, ur not very smart. It is fun to play with, just dont rely on it as ur only means to watch TV.

Bronze Member

CANADA

Post Number: 65
danten .. please tell me since how long do the Free TV channels exist in your House.. and how many times have Bin & Keys been locked ??

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
I put it in in april. Mid-april. I didnt have it very long. Went through maybe 4 or 5 bins. I did it myself, so it was easy. STILL, I KNEW WHAT I WAS GETTING IN TO. I like learning it. I HAVE A BACKUP.

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 75
ifg everyone of you keep saying that viewsat is fagoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot we wil have fix

Bronze Member

CANADA

Post Number: 66
the guy who sold this to me ...talked only about KEYS...he said it may happen that 4-5 days of missing channels. then new KEYS will be release .. BUT the BIN he did not mention,,,, the missing channels for nearly 40 days thats incredible......
sometimes I want to put fire in the receiver and the LNB stuff....... GRrrrrrrr

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
LOL, its yours, u can do what u want. Sometimes all u have to do is put in the keys. Get cable.

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 363
MKM, got my first pansat in february 2005, lots and lots of ppvs etc. Some downtime but not much. N2 switch was the most until now.

Bronze Member
Username: Electro99

Post Number: 78
MKM stop crying!!!!
You dont like it ???? then call ExpressVu and pay them big money for nothing instead !!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 364
Don't set fire to your receiver just yet, wait and see what happens. Maybe a couple of weeks down the road, if nothing yet, torch the piece of ####! lol Just kidding.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3842
There are stilll hundreds of FREE channels out there to watch!...U don't need Dishnet and Bev!...go to www.lyngsat.com and look at the dozens of other satellites and all their FREE channels..just might need a 30 inch dish with a linear LNB....FTA is still here and working as it was intended to!

Username: Netdss

Post Number: 5
LK, which setups changes you did in your FTA to get these channels ??? Did you move your dish and keys ????

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3873
U don't need the keys for TRUE FTA channels because they are unscrambled already!...U do need the correct dish alignment and each LNB will get U a different satellite...and the BIGGER the dish the better..

So basically the bigger the dish and the more LNB's the more satellites and channels U will get....many people have 4-5-6 LNB's on 1 dish!...and U don't need any special software, just the factory bin!

Upload

Post Number: 6
Thousand thanks LK, last question, are you still using Nagravision2 or I need to change the encryption system ???

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 183
Nice picture LK, it looks similar to what I have put together. And for those of you who are still confused, FTA means not encrypted. You don't need keys, bins, or any other special help, it is already Freely Available.

Post Number: 7
Joe, Lk,
But Do I have to move the disc direction ??? I mean do I have to look for an specific satellite ???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us