The answer to life, FTA, and everything...

Bronze Member
Username: Lkreturns

Gold Member Posts: 3827

Post Number: 27
The answer to life, FTA, and everything is...
not 42, but...

-Radio? Listen to the radio? It provides you with all entertainment ever needed? Radio dramas, radio talk shows, radio plays, radio comedies.

-Antenna TV? Get out the rabbit-ear antennas? That's what I'm using. Getting 4 channels, but that's enough.

-Free Cable? It's very easy to hook up your cable for free. Just get a long ladder to get up to the telephone pole where the cable goes in. Bring a wrench. Connect it, and there you go. (Make sure nobody sees you. 4am-5am on Sunday is the least trafficky time of the week.)

There. You. Go.

Silver Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 166
I would like to try the free cable option but the line has a video blocker..any advice..

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 199
is it a small connector u cant get off, where the rg6 connector would go?

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
dan... yes...I was going to take it off but I would have to cut it off..not sure I want to do that..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
i dont even know what a video blok'r is.

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
LK..I have roadrunner only, no video..it looks like a tube that blocks out video..only lets data pass..

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
its a filter. I have seen a tool that takes that off, also have seen a "homemade" one also. Engineer one my friend...

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
I guess I should stop being cheap and just sub to DN or Dave...don't know which is better..

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
LOL. If i could get cable at all where I live, I would climb and get it! Never shared a sub. LK knows about that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
Thats just it..the cable box is right in front of my house..they should not temp people like that..LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
LOL.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 362
Upload

Username: Bill_myres

Toronto,

Post Number: 1
Hey Dan can you please tell me how i can take off this filter. I will greatly appreciate that! Because i want cable! I live in Toronto and i already Rogers Internet. So can you PLEASE tell me how i can take off this filter. If anyone else knows how to take off the filter can you please post it.

THANK YOU!!:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
I havent ever taken one off. U should be able to figure it out. Just dont mess it up to where u get into trouble.

Username: Damageinc

Post Number: 2
reminder: climbing poles with 30,000 volts at the top can be hazardous to your health.
lmao
is free Soprano's worth it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
Oh, the cable and phone lines are way below the big stuff. But do be careful. Make sure ur naked with latex paint all over befor u climb it though!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Just take some wire-cutters, and cut the electricity cable so that there'll be no electricity to shock you. That way it'll be safe to do anything you want to the cable without endangering yourself.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Oh yeah--after you're done, just call the electricity company and they'll come fix the cut wire. For free, probably.

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 259
wait for the thunderstorm come,so it easier to climb up,than hold on to the cable wire slowly cut it in the middle thought...

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_viewsat

Post Number: 51
wait untill you see a cop then clam over the pool
mother555555555

Bronze Member
Username: Dicks_ndickweeds

Bonerland, USA Country Music

Post Number: 50
Just use a good left-over uhf antennae to get high definition and digital channels for free if you have such a television with a atsc and qam tuner.

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 38
If you leave near the city:
Get all all/most of you local channels...
HERE is a good TV back-up. All legal with hi-def reception too.

http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_getprodrev.php/masterid=12618402/id_type=mast erid

http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_getprodrev.php/masterid=5433046/id_type=maste rid

Bronze Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 23
Tried using a small needle nose plier I think that will be able to get on it so you turn it. At least when I worked for cable that was I would do when I forgot the special tool they gave us.

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
LOL, LK. Yeah, call the cable comany too and make sure you connected it correctly.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us