BLACKLIST LATEST NEWS

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 348
C & P FROM FUTURE-FTA, 30 MINUTES AGO

Guys we have lots of works to do and are working all days and nights. PLEASE DO NOT PANIC!!!!

There will be TV agin. We canot know how long till TV is back but there will be TV. We work hard each day to bring to you.

When FIX is ready It will Posted by ME HERE FIRST!

PLEASE PLEASE GIVE MODS BREAK! THEY DONT KNOW WHEN IS FIX!

I Will Not TALK OF PROGRESS, I WILL TALK BY RELEASING SOONEST WE FIND SOLUTION, untill then please be patient!

Only thing I can say is this will not be like P4 Promises ( 4 years already )

so plz be patient and fix will come soon.

Regards,

Blacklist

Bronze Member
Username: Cooldude69

Post Number: 81
Next time please post the link::

http://future-fta(,)info/forum/showthread.php?t=30306

REPLACE , WITH . AND REMOVE ( )

Bronze Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 76
Quote from BL "There will be TV agin. We canot know how long till TV is back but there will be TV. We work hard each day to bring to you.

When FIX is ready It will Posted by ME HERE FIRST!" Unquote

Translation: Damn people, I am stumped. I have given it my best shot and I still can't figure it out. Meanwhile I will keep at it, but I don't think I'll ever solve this riddle:

Bronze Member
Username: Js4fn

Post Number: 19
If he codes anything like he types no wonder it takes so long LOL typo typo

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 443
Ya Know PPL bytch and Bytch why no info from BL so he post something and they knock what he posts, D*A*M*N give the man a break will ya, afterall your not putting out one red cent to him for what he does so SHUTUP and wait!

Bronze Member
Username: Js4fn

Post Number: 20
slo Hand :what the recievers worth without a working bin ? Next to Zero $ I prepaid for his services Thankyou very much

And he's being paid by the manufactures of the recievers . and isn't the lil good boy that pass's out fix's for free

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 444
First of all You Bought A FTA reciever CORRECT?

FTA Stands for Free To Air? CORRECT?

There is plenty of FTA programing available, CORRECT?

What you have done to your reciever by placing other bins is not it's intended use, and what BL provides is for your benefit at NO COST TO YOU!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 237
unlisted user
YOU PAID FOR a FTA RECEIVER.You paid to much.You did cause you thought you could steal tv forever.There worth about $79.00 You goyt burned if thats the way it is.

Bronze Member
Username: Jj1

Post Number: 18
I don't believe that is BL. It seems like an impostor.Check his other posts and compare his grammar and spelling, it's very different. Just an observation, I might be wrong. Happy watching local channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Aloha_aina

Post Number: 89
For most of us the receivers already paid for itself many times over with all the ppvs, premium channels etc. that we watched. We were never promised anything.

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

K- Town!!, OnTaRiO! CaNaDa

Post Number: 185
yea JJ ive noticed that too. It could be a an imposter or he could've gotten some english lessons. Hopefully it is the real BL!

Cheers

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
JJ, Future would not post it if it wasn't Blacklist.

Silver Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 165
That was posted by BL himself..it would not be posted at future if it was not BL..

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 345
Keep your hopes up posting something by BL is a good sign

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Obviously people here don't know Future and their mods. People get banned, threads get deleted instantly.

Bronze Member
Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 84
well this is truth atleast he din gave ny hopes for the fix yet as Mr Viewsat and TGD are givin

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 175
why do you ppl keep copying and pasting old news. it wasnt realeased 30 minutes ago, it was released like three weeks and 30 minutes ago. Idiots
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us