so i heard

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 151
this room is so full of shiot. no fix is coming

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 225
the only thing cumming is my jizz in your mouth you fcuking retarded come-gurgler...ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 280
It feels like we have been waiting forever.
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 82
so is christmas

Bronze Member
Username: Js4fn

Post Number: 13
halloween first *Trick* or *Treat*

Bronze Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 62
santas coming ???

Username: Priorguy

Post Number: 4
Hey .. so where is it.. I gotta tell ya.. you would be better off buying some wabbit ears n foil!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
jimmini I sudjested that a month ago LOL GOT LAUGHED AT.... but who is laughing now Eh?

Bronze Member
Username: Cableboxtv

Post Number: 27
The Neosat iPro is working great. It has the iks solution like in Europe. I could wait no longer. Going to have to use my old receivers for other rooms when the files come up now.

Username: Priorguy

Post Number: 6
Cable boxtv.. tell us more... how does this work for you fella...? What do I need to buy and where to get this working 2.... ;-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
It works just like the Dreambox in Europe but much cheaper. I bought mine for $199.

You have to buy a Neosat iPro 1000 FTA receiver. It works the exact same way as any of the other receivers. You have to have a dish. After downloading the bin files you will hook up the receiver to the TV. You also need an Ethernet internet connect to plug into the back of the receiver.

Search the web for someone selling the Neosat iPro 1000 and also check out "ftalife" for how to setup guides and info. They have more info on "futuredss" also I personally like the ftalife though.

Bronze Member
Username: Juanchg

Post Number: 11
You also can buy through ebay for less money ($160). I think that solution is temporarily, cause in a few weeks or month you need to pay for your connection through internet to them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
http://www.ds$central.net/files/index.php?act=view&id=1212

this is the site to get Neosat iPro bin
change $ to S to get into site

Username: Rampeij

Post Number: 7
You know cable boxtv, you sound ALOT like an advertisement for Neosat boxes. So if thats what your going for, please.....stop.

Silver Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 175
How bout some real info.??Like does that thing stay pluged into the ethernet all the time or only when it needs an update.

Silver Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 177
Never mind aszshloe,it requires broadband.You got to be stupid.Why dont you just plug that reworked DN box to the phone line?

Bronze Member
Username: Yo8bps

Post Number: 31
Don't buy any BOX until a FIX is up and running !!! The manufacturers have many smart people working for them and by NOW they should have a solution for us . If they want to sell
here , they have to be part of this chain !!!
Open source CODE and a new design for a faster internal CPU ! Good luck to all !

Silver Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 104
IAM BUYTING NEW BOXES....ACCORDING TO DO DO BIRD...THERE IS A FIX COMING....YEAH...YEPPIE..OH BOY....BLAH BLAH,,,,BLAH...?? BLAH AND MORE BLAH....?? WHAT?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Lisle, I'm only telling people because I've been waiting weeks for a bin like everyone else. All everyone wants is to watch TV just like me. The Neosat iPro 1000 works so i'm letting people know who were asking just like me for nearly a month.

Big Willie I understand your concern but after a lot of research you can tell it is secure.

according to doreen even the dsscentral forum guys have these working bin files. Now you got ftalife, dsscentral, futuredss all these forums are talking about this.

If I were advertising I would give you a website to buy from me. I don't sell these I just have 1 unit.

Silver Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 128
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Rekman

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 53
has the BIN landed ???? YES or NO !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 23
Not yet still waiting but I have locals only.

Bronze Member
Username: Rekman

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 54
has the BIN landed ???? YES or NO !!!

Username: Rampeij

Post Number: 8
FTA BADASS

I'm sorry. Like you, I am frustrated with Viewsat and TDG and I reacted. Its good to see the Neosat is working out. My question is, if a DN person were to trace route the connection, couldn't they shut down the server where ever it is? Just a fear before I consider purchasing one.

Username: Ovi

Post Number: 1
hi guys

Username: Ovi

Post Number: 2
hy guys

Username: Anelie

St.louis, Mo United states

U know what funny u Guys I would use bad words but i cant cuzz it wont let me evrey 1 saying the fix is coming i d k wtf a fix is man nd a bIn Yeah But Y Just sit here nd send bin ladin pictures while you could go get him Ja Ja Or Maybe get some action ja ja just saying i love you alll well i dont know u but i know what kind of people u r But i cant say But May GoD Be With U

Bronze Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 29
anel get your mujahedin a@@ out of here before i send you to your alah and 40 virgns that you dream about

Bronze Member
Username: Hotdagobabe

Post Number: 68
I BET ANYONE, ESPECIALLY LK, THAT WHILE OUR GUYS ARE WORKING ON A NEW BIN FILE, DN AND BEV ARE WORKING ON A NEW ANTI BIN FILE, THEN WE WILL BE DOWN ANOTHER 6 WEEKS, SO WHILE WE GET A NEW ANTI ANTI BIN FILE DN AND BEV WILL BE WORKING ON A NEWER ANTI ANTI ANTI BIN FILE, WHAT , YOU THINK DN CODERS ARENT WORKING DAY AND NIGHT TOO, PREPARING TO KNOCK US OFF, AS SOON AS WE GET ON,,,, THIS IS ABOUT AGGRAVATING TO THEM, NOT WINNING,,,THEY AGGRAVATE ENUF OF US WE WILL FALL 10%, DN AND BEV WILL VIEW THAT AS VICTORY,,, THEN 20%. THIS IS ALL ABOUT AGGRAVATNG US TO THE POINT WE WILL QUIT, AND DN AND BEV HAVING MORE TIME TO COME UP WITH A PERMANENT FIX

Bronze Member
Username: Yo8bps

Post Number: 33
It does NOT work that FAST to change MAPs for a
satellite and distribution network like DN or B*V
and to keep all customers up and running !!!...
They must TEST this and make sure is working !!

Username: Bjauned

The only channels I am getting on my viewsat are foreign language channels, japanese, arabic, chinese, indian, etc. Is ANYONE getting english language channels on a viewsat and if so, can I have some working keys?????? thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Northman

Post Number: 154
Which satellite do you want to get keys for: DN. 61.5, 105, 110, 119, 121 or 129? They're all the same for all of these satellites ( just not all or many channels are available: 110 on DN.110, about 25 on DN.119, about 55 on DN.129, etc, all english, I think ) Keys are posted all over the place ( July 25 )

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 67
So they say!!! haha

Username: Silvia90

Hi I understand arabic and I really like arabic tv so if u have the fix for the arabic tv can u plz post it 4 me becuase I have a viewsat and I will really be happy to get it working atleast for the arabic if the english is not avaliable now so plz if someone can post a reply asap Thank u in advance

Post Number: 5
Northman: thank you for responding, but I honestly have no idea what satellites I have on my roof. I know I have 3 but that's the extent of it.

Silvia: I wish I knew what codes were inabling me to view the arabic and other language channels but I am really clueless. If you tell me what it's under in Nagra then I'l tell you what codes I have there.

Post Number: 2
it is under 61.5

I'll check and get back to you in the morning...

Post Number: 3
okay thank u if u get a chance to do it tonight that will be great , sorry but I really cant wait until I watch any tv lol but no pressure whenever u have time okay thanks in advance

Username: Compedgeplus

Silvia,
The 15 Arabic channels on 61.5 are also affected by the D*sh Networ kblackout, and all the international channels for that matter. When the new bin comes out "if it ever does, it is in labour now and probably will be a miscarriage" then all the channels will be viewable again including the Arabic ones.
Good luck waiting like the rest of us.

Post Number: 4
oh okay thanks but how come Bjauned dee says that he can view them??

Because I can. They were the only channels on my viewsat that didn't disappear.

Post Number: 5
so can u plz give me the fix/code 4 it so I can try it on my mine???

give me some time, I am in the middle of something - as soon as I get a chance I will chack it for you. that's why I said you'll have it by morning. Patience.

Post Number: 9
Silvia, 61.5 is the satellite, but that's not telling me where to look for that code for you. let me know where I would find it -- example: nagra, 01-01-00.

it is nagra active key

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 456
Daniel
If you are so down on FTA then why are you here?

It has always been a Cat & Mouse game and will continue to be if you are not willing to accept that then sell your fta unit(s) and sub to DN or Bev Or DTV and be done with it!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us