Help rom 102

Bronze Member
Username: Ebay26

Post Number: 12
i have a card and when i go to unlock it it asked for a pass word? what happiens if it has not atr how do i get atr?

thanks,

Bronze Member
Username: Whackattack

Post Number: 32
Is it stream locked and if so what rev. If it hasn't been unlocked you will need to glitch it with an unlocker.If someone has applied a blocker patch you will need to know the password to open it. Stream locked rev 109 cannot be gliched now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
where do i get the glicher?

thanks,
matt

Silver Member
Username: Sugar_daddy

Post Number: 184
geter.........people using the 102 rom card...
are getting all the channels? even xxx and ppv?
thnak you

Bronze Member
Username: Jahow7

CalcuttaIndia

Post Number: 28
You can get a glitcher at a glitch store.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
what do you mean by stream locked? i download co*lsat 4000 pro 127 and it went to 50% and then failed?

thanks,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
If you do not want to ruin your card go to a website like www.dssrookie.com or dsstester where they have a plastic forum and do a lot of reading. You have to have an unlocker to glitch or unlock it and an iso programmer to read it and write to it with, which you can google and find one. But first you need to read read read. Plastic is not plug and play like fta and it is easy to loop your card if you do not do something correct and then it is useless.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Stream locked is when a card has been used before and the stream from the satellite has it locked, you will need an unlocker to glitch or open it so you can read and write to it.If you are testing with a card then you will apply a blocker to "fool" the stream and think the card has already been updated and to keep the stream from updating the card and locking you out. The latest rev is 109 and it cannot be glitched or opened yet.As I said plastic is not plug and play but it is working 100% on d/n and works when everything else is down but it takes knoledge before you can do it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
where can i get a cheap unlocker or glitcher and what software do i need? when i put it in my iso and tell it to read my card it says that no atr? but when i put it in my co*lsat 400 pro it does not say anything except when i am in the menu and under CA when the card is in it says nagravision? so what does this mean?

thanks,
matt

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Ebay26 go to www.dssrookie.com or www.kickinchicken.com and register, get out of this nuthouse. Go to the rom 102 section at the sites and start reading the how to sections. They have all the info and all of the files. The sponsers at those sites sell rom programming equipment. You have a lot of reading to do my friend.
Later

Silver Member
Username: Waydown

Post Number: 192
push 8282 on remote ,then AUX your Card

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
way down when i do that it gos to 50% and the says failed? what could be wrong?

thanks,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
NO ATR = Looped card
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us