Totalfta whats the difference in what they have on front page as aposed to last night?

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 83
Paraphrasing from memory,but last night said something that sounded more positive then their current message.Last night talked about maybe be able to watch the big fight,now they say waiting for new file and or something or other.I thought it sounded less optimistic?

any thoughts?

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 172
I think they were truely thinking it would be out, but had a set back. I know, hard to believe they were wrong again. Does not lok near as good as last night.

Bronze Member
Username: Pu239_enema

Post Number: 18
Shady bussiness my friend, nobody knows who is who or who really in in touch with coders, hence all the rumors and all the BS, any retard pops at a forum claiming to have info from the source about release or whatnot and everyone goes into a frenzy replicating the bs news in every damn forum...

This is what we get when we allow forum mods to bs us with the: "i know what's going on but can't share, sorry" or "just got off the phone with such and such"...... I say they are all full of thick creamy sh1t...
Some say mrleaker has direct comunication with BL, well.... i dont hear a thing from the Pansat front, no updates, nothing.
On the other hand some peeps are writing bible long flame posts about TDG/Thedssguy, heck if you are ignorant enough to believe every word the guys says, specially when he clearly says he's only the newsboy, then you deserve to be pissed. Now, if you have a high tolerance rate for BS you wont be sooooo shocked to find out we are all getting fed USDA approved, fortified cow sh1t...
Perhaps if all the brown noses and azzhole lickers would stop praising the mods and coders for such brilliant job they do, they would get off their arzes and start to post real status updates, who are we bullsh1ting here? Viewsat has peeps working their arzes off to produce a fix, so does Pansat, or who did you think BL was? a hardcore diehard FTA enthusiast? yeah and my c0ck is a flute, wanna play some notes? true diehard fta testers dont include clone killing code in their bins unless it's in their best interest and they are full time employees of the manufacturer, also a true tester doesn't tie his azz to a single brand, they "test" different brands, why is not Microyal getting any fixes as of late? why isn't BL coding some sh1t for say pantec or microyal or so many others? we all know why...

So all of you brownosed mofos outhere that dedicate half of your day to virtually l1ck BL/mr viewsat's sweaty ballsack, should stop and think about it, if they were common peeps like us all they would share with us what the hell is up with the fix, how things are coming etc, but they aren't, whihc means only one thing, they are paid programmers for their respective brands, they are not coding sh1t because you are all soo nice to them, they do it because they get paid for it and if they dont come out with a fix nobody will buy their sh1tty STB's because true FTA in north american sucks nadz and nobody is going to waste 150 greenies just to watch NBC or PBS feeds and the usual middle eastern FTA sh1t

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 177
yeah!

Silver Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 152
Pluto. I payed $150.00 2 years ago for a FTA receiver for that purpose to got True FTA.(Didnt know this bin sh1t even existed)Connected to an old primestar dish(FREE)and get near 20 channells english and 20 spanish.(mostly LOCALS)but ok.Now a good Rat Shack roof top antenna costs about $100.00 +poles $20.00 per 10' length +$40.00 for signal amp and i only get 10 channells and not very clear on some.The FTA receiver also gets a lot of free radio and a fine picture.So why not.Lots of people would buy one of these if they only knew how well they really work.$79.00 for an ARIZA right now and it will work great for TRUE FTA.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Big Willie, i agree with you all the way there chief, i have a 7.5' aimed an an NSS bird and getting plenty of channels, fta and non fta, i have a 36" aimed at Hispasat and a second 36" aimed at Galaxy 4R, so i haven't had a lack of tv by any means. so no, i'm not bashing FTA and i'm not against FTA, i own 6 receivers, i'm against Pansat/Viewsat bulged out prices and everything else i said on the last post...

My point is this, yes no doubt u can get a ton of FTA channels provided you have the gear/time and dedication/technical expertise, also a plus if you are bilingual and enjoy watching your TVE america programming or your south american channels. However how many peeps here are willing to dish out several hundred or a few thou in hardware to get the channels they want? most peeps here are stuck on DN and/or BEV, most have no interest on FTA, even if that's all their receivers are "legally" allowed to display on their TV sets.. So do i have a point or not when i say that if Pansat/Viewsat dont get off their azzes and come up with a FIX soon their sales will drop like there's no tomorrow? while will anybody interested in true FTA buy an expensive azz Pansat/Viewsat receiver when they can get a quality receiver from Ariza or any other brand for less than 100 bucks?

Bottom line is, like i said before, north america is screwed when it comes to true KU band FTA programming, yes sure there are tons of channels to get on C band birds still, but that's right, that's C-band

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
You only speak for 90% of the ppls that got one of these for the sole purpose of hacking tv i know.10% aint much of a market is it?But i know plenty that only want something to watch and are staisfied with just that.It pays to live in AR.USA.G10R is great.Or if you speak spanish or lot of other languages.

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
Oh and ku linear is better than c band.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Well..... yes Willie some of us wont be without tv even if echostar's fleet came crashing to earth along with bev.. and yes i do enjoy all the tru fta stuff i get and the not so fta too lol...

But no ,10% wont be enough to keep all the manufacturers afloat in America and when u said 10% i can almost bet you were too modest with that figure, take a look around and count how many threads you see asking for FTA sat coordinates, or help understanding Lyngsat, or peeps asking for dish requirement to get Galaxy birds on their STB etc, not many do you? exactly, all u see is peeps desperate for a "cardless" DN fix, because they dont want to expend an extra dime on freakin plastic gear, well guess what, any c-band or extra FTA gear u buy is gonna cost you a pretty penny, universal lnb's bigger dishes, rotors, etc etc etc

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1413
My thinking is that those that use true FTA already have much knowledge in the hobby, that would be why they don't post much.
True, many people have adopted the FTA for DN/BEV, especially over the last 3 months or so. Hence the many questions on bin loading, etc. etc.

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
Yeah so true actually only maybe .2% willing to do the work.Even though its so rewarding.I still remember what it was like to hit my 1st ku linear sat with that primestar dish. Even though it was the wrong one it still makes my heart race.As far as cost the dishes are like $80.00 and 2 is plenty so the cost is very nominal when compaired to just a arial antenna.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 144
FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD,FTA IS DEADFTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD,FTA IS DEADFTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD,FTA IS DEADFTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD,FTA IS DEADFTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD,FTA IS DEADFTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD, FTA IS DEAD,FTA IS DEAD

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
davidvandiesel ,yours maybe?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us